DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,841 views
Spanks!
 
Is anybody trying to drift?
 
I'm trying, but as previously mentioned, I'm competing with my little bro for the PS3
 
I'd tell home the doctor called and said a stress ball works better to keep tendons limber. Video gaming affects the brain cells.
 
fastfox400
I'd tell home the doctor called and said a stress ball works better to keep tendons limber. Video gaming affects the brain cells.

I like the way you think!
 
Good Job with the OP ! Looks pretty nice ! ^^
 
I'd tell home the doctor called and said a stress ball works better to keep tendons limber. Video gaming affects the brain cells.
Haha. Break his hand next so he can't play the game at all. I'm assuming it was Jon rise?
 
rise find an old gameboy, maybe you got one in the atik? :lol: and let him play that 24/7 hahah 👍
 
Good morning Ono! It's about time for me to go to bed!
 
I am currently working on a clothing line named that and decided it would work for the team also. i may even bring in tshirts of the team 💡

Spank, what ever happened to this? :drool:
 
Good morning Ono! It's about time for me to go to bed!

Good Night Crisp :lol: 👍 I will see you later at about 8-9PM GMT maybe :D
 
SeanWelland
Spank, what ever happened to this? :drool:

Bills got tight. I'm working on stuff but right now my main concern is making the March 1st drift event.
 
Nice OP refresh, Spank 👍

By the way check my GT5 gallery - click
 
Last edited:
zed what time is the vid recording?
 
zed what time is the vid recording?

Yeah sorry I'm not on guys but I have to take my dad to get a car... and maybe drive an evo X for the lols that just got traded in.:)
 
Oh. Well then I don't feel bad. Ono might be off by an hour but I will hopefully be on before 10pm GMT.
 
cool a new OP, looks pretty good :)!.. BTW guys i just checked your website (i dont know why i never saw it before) and i love the song in it! :D 👍
 
It needs a ton of work to it.
 
Spank are you gonna be on tonight?
 
yea I have to canceled it, I tried the lowest of the low settings for my pvr and it would still freeze up on sony vegas.
 
I think I'm gonna take a break you guys. See ya for a while :D
 
xDriftzzinc
I think I'm gonna take a break you guys. See ya for a while :D

What why?
 
Noooo! I need your academically gifted math help!
 
Crispy you should get on. I want some Donuts
 
Yay.... My friends 240 got stolen :/ Even though it was completely stock (besides having a key!s steering wheel in it) it was a great car, it was the first 240 I've seen that worked pretty well.

It's a shame people resort to stealing to get what they want :/
 
Yay.... My friends 240 got stolen :/ Even though it was completely stock (besides having a key!s steering wheel in it) it was a great car, it was the first 240 I've seen that worked pretty well.

It's a shame people resort to stealing to get what they want :/

dude, we are talking about a 240,a 240!! who would'nt have wanted to stole it:lol:
 
dude, we are talking about a 240,a 240!! who would'nt have wanted to stole it:lol:

That's the exact reason I don't want a 240sx, even if bone stock everyone wants it to build an amazing car, or just sell the panels because they get crashed so often.
 
Haha. Break his hand next so he can't play the game at all. I'm assuming it was Jon rise?

Yeah haha he ate it off this tiny little jump. It wasn't even bad until days later he realized it still hurt, so he went the the doctor and he found out his humerus was totally snapped haha. But yeah, I might be online here in like 20 minutes
 
Back