DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,832 views
Okay we just had a good dirty shuffle racing session.
 
Last edited:
Viper gts still sucks for topping out at 187 in 5TH GEAR! Who does that lol.
 
excellent job on op ill be on mostly tomorrow
 
Looks like the whole DVD is gonna be really good and hella funny 👍 :lol:

​
 
Bummer cant see it on app.
 
GTP ID:a88089646
PSN ID:a88089646
How often you on: almost everyday
Favorite RWD drift car(s): bmw 2002(green)、Nissan Silvia S15/350z
Favorite track:Tokyo R246、Autumnring(mini)、Gran Valley Speedway、Tsukuba、(still looking for cool track for drift)
Previous team(s):No
Tell us more about yourself:I use wheel for drift and drive for 3 more years...I'm looking for someone who is exactly like me doing the drift
Country:Taiwan(some where across from China)
 
GTP ID:a88089646
PSN ID:a88089646
How often you on: almost everyday
Favorite RWD drift car(s): bmw 2002(green)、Nissan Silvia S15/350z
Favorite track:Tokyo R246、Autumnring(mini)、Gran Valley Speedway、Tsukuba、(still looking for cool track for drift)
Previous team(s):No
Tell us more about yourself:I use wheel for drift and drive for 3 more years...I'm looking for someone who is exactly like me doing the drift
Country:Taiwan(some where across from China)

I dont think we are recruiting mate, check the op.
 
Well I reset my computer to factory settings. I just tried to do a quality test on stock settings (8.0mb, which is way higher then I was running) and it works! I'm currently working on my intro, in the mean time...

Team Video Suggestions/Ideas?
 
lets drift, record it and put it on youtube. thats my idea :sly: :lol:
 
lets drift, record it and put it on youtube. thats my idea :sly: :lol:

Onomatopajeaunderscore! Can yous teach mes how to dreft? I use racing soft in my honda fit.👍
On a more serious note, I'm on and in the process of tuning a new chassis!:)
SpecialStageRoute7.jpg
:sly:
 
Onomatopajeaunderscore! Can yous teach mes how to dreft? I use racing soft in my honda fit.👍
On a more serious note, I'm on and in the process of tuning a new chassis!:)
SpecialStageRoute7.jpg
:sly:

A S14? :D And I dont know if I should get on or do a photochop for a photoshop comp.
 
Correct!
 
Last edited:
Hey you guys I'm back and um I need Kroks to help finish my intro vid
 
Now.
 
Ono take a back road by trace adkins starting at 42 seconds in
 
I'm about to do a 4 hour endurance race in a completely stock mazda, wish me luck :D
 
sooo who here wants to do my profile videa ^_^
 
Why is no one ever like on here anymore we used to be always posting and stuff
 
I was on gt5 for a good hour or so..
 
We try. I work too much
 
Yeah well ono and I got some video footage today and I got a dazzle and I'm trying to figure out the way to edit my stuff so it will be a while befor I'm ready to make ono quality stuff.
 
Anyone gonna get on GT5? If not I'll just go play BF3
 
Play some bf3 now because I'm rendering video and it takes a while then ill be on gt5.
 
i got alittle crappy vid from my easy cap of one of my attempts at a trial mtn lap
 
Back