DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,824 views
Beautiful pics bro
 
We are going to have to postpone the video, I am going to send my computer to hp and get a replacement. Since I will lose everything on my computer I'm going to have to postpone my video for the next 2 weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wTu1h3qIo


For anyone who wants free Sony vegas pro 10 (better then 11) that's how I got it. Just go to program files (DO NOT GO IN THE ONE WITH THE X86) create a folder called Sony inside that folder make a new folder called Sony vegas pro 10.0 (exactly like that) open that folder and put inside the Sony vegas pro 10 application, and run the program as administrator (if your on windows 7) and there you got a fully licensed Sony vegas program!
 
Last edited:
Burger31
Beautiful pics bro

Thank you.

zedfonsie
We are going to have to postpone the video, I am going to send my computer to hp and get a replacement. Since I will lose everything on my computer I'm going to have to postpone my video for the next 2 weeks.

Okay.
 
Sweet pictures Steve and sweet avatar ! :drool: Im still wondering why you havent got a gallery :grumpy: 👍
 
I don't think I have time for another thread.

Btw, I'm changing my username to just spank instead of spank ur mom.
 
I don't think I have time for another thread.

Btw, I'm changing my username to just spank instead of spank ur mom.

Ok 👍 And are you getting on today or are you busy?
 
I will get on today for a bit. Couldn't last night I was to tired. This morning I'm working on the op.
 
I will get on today for a bit. Couldn't last night I was to tired. This morning I'm working on the op.

Ok cool, do you know what time you gonna get on? :D
 
After im done with the OP. Which going under construction in 5 minutes.
 
I is off today. Ill be on for a lil bit today.. I have to get Copenhagen, and lunch first.

Oh spank btw you took some awesome pics.
 
After im done with the OP. Which going under construction in 5 minutes.

Under construction? Oooh, what're you doing? :D
 
I would say Sean but i'm swore to secrecy or my ps3 will explode.
 
I is off today. Ill be on for a lil bit today.. I have to get Copenhagen, and lunch first.

Oh spank btw you took some awesome pics.

Thanks! Everyone keeps wanting me to make a gallery but I dont think they are that good and I dont know if I can manage another thread.

Under construction? Oooh, what're you doing? :D

An All new OP make over!
 
Anybody up for some drift action?
 
Spank you should get on...
 
I will when I'm done with the first step
 
Pictures are excellent!
 
Thats what I said. I think I'm more excited for the VDC thread than the updated OP.
 
New OP udpate about to post update 1 in 5 minutes.

New VDC Thread will be posted after Libbie gets here to keep an eye on Landon.
 
Wow :drool: I really like it ! :D
And here's my vid:

 
OP Looks sick.. Just need to finish everyones videos now..
 
Wow :drool: I really like it ! :D
And here's my vid:



bromance.jpg

I love you man. Or like we say in Poland, Następnym razem umieścić granat w tyłek Right ? Thats what you told me :sly:.
 
Back for good?

Yep, soon :dopey: But for now, I will still be on from 3-5:30 EST on the Weekdays. Between that time I want to do my video, if anyone is willing to record it for me.
 
Yeah I'm still deciding on the car that I want to use... Supra single turbo? Or poop 240? maybe new silver 240 that has yet to been seen by everyone other than spank and e_dub?
Edit totally forgot to checkout the op. Looks profesh Spankerz.
 
Last edited:
Spank awesome job with the new op,looks great!
 
Thanks guys more videos, information and multimedia page coming soon.
 
Yes! You used my C63 for the team color. :)
 
Gonna build my video probably this weekend :D
 
Yay my name is changed.
 
Sweet spank..
 
Back