DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,827 views
iNs3CuRe
You got no love for the S13 anymore? 👎

Oh I do and will have another one one day
 
Oh I do and will have another one one day

Should just v8 swap yours then you will be happy. Vh45......
 
fastfox400
Should just v8 swap yours then you will be happy. Vh45......

Wanna donate?
 
Steve I think you just need to put some more love into the S13 to make it look nice :D Just to inspire you to get more work done to it. 👍
 
Funtionality > style
 
Funtionality > style
I know... I know... BUT maybe changing the looks a bit would motivate you to do some more functionality work on it? :D Thats what I was saying.

BTW I have modded my cockpit a little today. I have made it taller, therefore I dont need 2 chairs in my room. Its a really small room anyway and also I think the driver position will be a lot better, comfortable. The computer chair didnt go low enough so I had to use my ikea chair when I was using the cockpit. I will test it out today and I will try to get some onboard footage 👍 :D
 
I'm keeping the 240.
 
My moma said I'm not allowed a car until I'm older cuz I'll sup it up and wreck it so have to get a suv or truck haha
 
kroks4250
My moma said I'm not allowed a car until I'm older cuz I'll sup it up and wreck it so have to get a suv or truck haha

What says you wont wreck that?
 
Becuase I won't turbo it and race it ahaha
 
She don't think that lol whatever a ranger suped up will be sick
 
Becuase I won't turbo it and race it ahaha

Get a subaru forester! They are truly the best suv ever made :) they also include the boxer engine from the sti and 4wd system from the sti :D
 
Get a subaru forester! They are truly the best suv ever made :) they also include the boxer engine from the sti and 4wd system from the sti :D

Right!👍
Guyz, if your wondering why I'm not on, its because I have some serious school work to do:dunce: and GT5 has to take a back seat for a little. Just an FYI.:)
 
There expensive...
 
Ha! they cost about 8 thousand for a 2004 2.5xt with 70k miles.
 
Gettin meh Hauppauge in 2 weeks 👍
 
And there awd.. I wand rwd and need to haul my dirtbike and sled around
 
Gettin meh Hauppauge in 2 weeks 👍

Cool story bro. I'm deciding not to get a mic because I really need to start focusing my money on important things like a laptop for college. And maybe even a new car (surprise?).
 
Unfortunately I have to let go of twist today...
 
Gettin meh Hauppauge in 2 weeks 👍

What happened to black magic super extra Extreme high definition capture card? :( Your laptop wont handle it?
 
What happened to black magic super extra Extreme high definition capture card? :( Your laptop wont handle it?

No... not that, total cost is about 250$.
 
Back