DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,765 views
heres a old cape ring lap:D messed up a few times but making progress
 
I've only been gone for 2 days and I miss you guys! fml.
 
no clutch man only in lfs
spottheerrors.jpg
[/IMG]
spot the errors:D
 
I would have never thought I would see the day when twist had to go
 
I would have never thought I would see the day when twist had to go

Yeah he was like the most dedicated. He will be missed. Spank I back your decision entirely, as much as I wish I didn't have to.
 
News:

-Mopar has quit the team
-Silvia has been kicked
-I'm selling my 240 to help my mom with health issues
 
He sent me a psn message. He got forza.
 
Uber gayness.. PD will eventually understand we want a livery editior. I'm tempted to resubscribe to XBOX Live for Forza 4.. but

GT5 + DROP5= WIN
 
Yea, me rise crisp and twist go way back from suislide. Good times... I remember the guy drifting with racing tires. :lol:

HAHA I remember that guy too! 750hp ZR1 with Racing:Rain tires in the rear and Racing:Softs in the front? We beat them 4-0, and I went last after we had already won, and the guy I was battling gave up and left the room midway through the run:sly: THOSE WERE THE DAYS!
 
I'm gonna try to get pics tomorrow from our little 135i Slidefest.
 
It's sad to see that Mopar quit & that Twist had to be kicked. But, what happened to Twist anyway?...
 
News:

-Mopar has quit the team
-Silvia has been kicked
-I'm selling my 240 to help my mom with health issues

I wish your mom all the best, hope she gets better soon! ;) 👍
 
I knew Mopar was gonna quit soon he's got too many things going on to be on with us often .
 
stay stong guys we cant fall apart
 
No just cause two are gone don't mean we all need to go
 
Well I'm a strong believer to say things happen for a reason. We are a strong team. I will be on tonighg if possible its my son weekend so its difficult. Awesome plans as for vdc I think everyone will enjoy.
 
Can I register for that yet or no
 
I hope VDC will be just as good with a bit more hype and different tracks. I've found a few interesting cars since and wanna use one of them to be different!
 
Agreed
 
Fatman you will be able to register when the VDC Season 3 thread comes up 👍
And I dont see us falling apart, in fact the team is getting stronger. Most of the members are now getting steering wheels:

Driftzz long time G27 user
Ono long time G25 user
Kroks long time G27 user
Zed new G27 user
Edub new DFGT user
Crisp Long time GT3RS user
Fatman new DFGT user
Fastfox is getting a GT3RS soon if Im knowing right.

And If I havent missed out anyone its only Steve, Killer and Rise that use DS3's. BTW sorry If I have missed out someone. I cant remember everyone from the top of my head.
So yeah I think we are going to be a pretty strong team in the future. 👍 :cheers:

EDIT: Steve add Driftzz's and Zed's intro vids to the OP when you get time 👍
 
this is true ono
 
Vdc will open its doors to registration a few days after it opens.

Vdc pro am
Vdc masters championship
Custom tracks
2 days of epic battles

Dun dun dun

Edit: ono driftz quit.
 
Edit: ono driftz quit.

What do you mean? I dont understand. Sorry I get it now you meant to say that Driftzz quit. Sighhh... :indiff:👎
 
he took a break*
 
He's been on a break. No team colors, no team entry message...
 
Back