DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,812 views
Hopefully, its been awhile
 
Cant make it at 10 :( Probably gonna be a bit later tonight :(
 
Room Closed

1472-6118-3615-5261-4575
 
Last edited:
PSN Name:PhoStar
Time Zone:Central
Mic?:Yep yep
Age:17
Sex (M/F):M
Drift Vehicles:370z and the Rx7
Favorite Quote:Don't follow your dream, Lead them
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba Circuit
DS3 or Wheel:Both
 
i cant login to race... i think im done for now
 
thanks for showing up for the little time you did. Sorry about the room is kinda blah tonight
 
Sorry i wasnt there,
My alarm clock didnt go off...
 
**** I missed it... My bad bro... I should be able to make the other ones
 
Lol, I was there it was pretty fun.
 
PhoStar
Lol, I was there it was pretty fun.

When did you see the thread to join?
 
Yesterday of course, haha

Oh! Well welcome! Good drifting with you last night. although the room was kinda a pain in the butt! There will be another tomorrow. I would tonight but im getting my tattoo finished.
 
Oh, for sure! you on right now? Want to do a little drifting? unless your busy.
 
Im at work right now. I would Monday-Friday 9-6..it sucks!
 
Dang, now that sucks. but, looking forward to the next event!
 
Tomorrow same time ill post a banner soon
 
Hey watch the double posts in my thread. If you want to add to your last post click the "edit" button.
 
Spank what tattoo are you making ?
 
Im getting my chest piece finished. Its a Famous Stars and straps F that will be filled in with the Arizona flag and the sun rays on the flag will go up to my neck. Then I will be getting my sleeve done.
 
spank_ur_mom
Im getting my chest piece finished. Its a Famous Stars and straps F that will be filled in with the Arizona flag and the sun rays on the flag will go up to my neck. Then I will be getting my sleeve done.

Thats alot dont you think.
 
PSN Name:rogue_gamer69
Time Zone:est
Mic?yes
Age:15
Sex (M/F):m
Drift Vehicles:any rear wheel drive
Favorite Quote: happiness is a warm gun barrel
Favorite Track(s):tuskuba eiger
DS3 or Wheel:ds3
 
No, you can never have enough tattoo's. I will see if i can post a picture later.
 
I got one a month ago on my right leg.
Link Here
I did it mostly cuz i'm a scorpio. and if you look closely you'll see its kinda a mechanic scorpion. or as someone said on the internet "Cybernetic Scorpion"
 
Last edited:
Thats awesome! 👍
 
I'm inclined to disagree with you spank
129071686885052765.jpg
 
Back