DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,782 views
Okay! Sorry couldnt help ya out!

Edit: Here is the Tattoo. Still not completed. After 3 hours of touch ups and shading my chest could not handle anymore. Next session in 2 weeks to add in the Blue and yellow and redo all the lines.

IMG_20110621_222144.jpg
 
Last edited:
That looks good man, btw at the beginning of the session tonight I need you to put it on Autumn Ring so I can show you something :P
 
Oh what?
 
It's a surprise, but I think you'll like it. It might make you 🤬 your pants a bit :P
 
a reverse entry with no ebrake?
 
Close but no cigar sire.
 
Well hells bells! Im am currently taking donations for my play seat!

3_4.jpg
 
I'm currently taking donations for your extra wheel, kthanks bb ;D
 
Well 🤬 ill have to add in the cost for the g27 or 25 huh damn it!
 
Last edited:
Hahahha Me and killer Has a SEXY thing going on for the Ring.
 
Good luck on the recruiting from NEMESIS *thumbs up*
 
Good luck on the recruiting from NEMESIS *thumbs up*

Recruiting? You mean getting the drifters in the open lobby?
 
Haha I have no idea whats going on. Im not recruiting. Just trying to get teams together to haev some fun! Its something this thread needs!!
 
Haha I have no idea whats going on. Im not recruiting. Just trying to get teams together to haev some fun! Its something this thread needs!!

The title of you guys thread made me think it was a recruiting lobby today haha. N-E-WAY ill stop buy then, an yes we needs this way too much hostility in the section.
 
KILLER quit playing yo AC brotherhood and get on Gt5. LOL I just got mine down!
 
Haha oh no! Just a open lobby. No recruiting tonight i dont think.
 
Here I come man lol
 
Sounds dirty!!
 
That's because it's what Stig says to you when you two are alone at night. -cough- =P
 
Anyone wanna drift rright now?
 
Hey WTF, your not suppose to know about that! He is Drop5's manager for a reason lol. Wanna do some good tandem **** tonight? If i can keep up with that damn s2000
 
YO, where do i get the team color from! LOL it's time to paint my 370z
 
you can paint it when your on the team...:lol:
 
ha ha funny, then HOW do I get on the team then. pshh
 
nice work on the countdown spank 👍 makes it alot easier :lol:
 
Hey WTF, your not suppose to know about that! He is Drop5's manager for a reason lol. Wanna do some good tandem **** tonight? If i can keep up with that damn s2000

Yeah man, trying to get my photo taking skills up :P
 
ha ha funny, then HOW do I get on the team then. pshh

Haha just keep drifting with us. We like what we see, we will send you a PM for an invite to the team. If you dont hear from us within 2 weeks. Get back to us on OM or something just in case we forgot!

He got served.

Haha We have had that mistake before!

nice work on the countdown spank 👍 makes it alot easier :lol:

Thanks, thought i would help out the European and down under guys! 👎
 
Back