DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,805 views
aw thats just cause you a sissy girl :)
 
I edited my post. thought it was too big image to stay here so i just made a quick link for it
Also added the reason why i made it =)
 
aw thats just cause you a sissy girl :)

Haha I just think that "identifying marks" are not a good thing to have at this point in my life ;)

But I will be getting LIV at some point in my life as a tattoo.
 
My sleeve is going to be sick!
 
I have to get it drawn up.
 
Lol, sounds awsome ! Don't listen to the pony.....thing..... xD.

However I think too much wouldnt look nice. Especially if you have dozens on your head like the MS13 gang members lol.
 
Drop5flyer.jpg
 
Hell yes!!! how long until that starts?
 
xx_kasino_xx
awesome lol now i have to figure out a time zone puzzle :crazy:

Its noon on thursday for you.
 
I'm gonna post the pictures from last night up in a sec.
 
Okay cool
 
If I can figure out how to get them on my computer from the game -.-
 
AutumnRing_1.jpg

Zed and Killer

AutumnRing_2.jpg

Killer and Spank

AutumnRing_4.jpg

Spank and Killer

AutumnRing_5.jpg

Killer and Spank

AutumnRing_6.jpg

Killer and Zed

AutumnRing_7-1.jpg

Killer

AutumnRing.jpg

Spank
 
Excuse my blah photographer skills lol
 
Look at that beautiful 370z
 
Wheres meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL
 
Sorry Pho, I only got the team color cars =(
 
Good job on the pics
 
I defenitly will be there,
i just hope my alarmclock goes off.
When i get home i will start practicing because i never drifted on that track. ^^
 
MClarenFreak
I defenitly will be there,
i just hope my alarmclock goes off.
When i get home i will start practicing because i never drifted on that track. ^^

It will be a custom track. Everyone well be new to it.
 
mm look at that sexy california:sly:
 
Yes yes and yes
 
I'll look for a predominately UK team.
 
Last edited:
Back