DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,774 views
Im practicing right now
 
It's the instrumental to Drive Slow by Kanye West

But Fatman's intro works with it. :D

:lol: I knew the beats name, but Ima say thanks for your effort of writing it down and posting a youtube link :sly:
 
:lol: I knew the beats name, but Ima say thanks for your effort of writing it down and posting a youtube link :sly:

Winner winner chicken dinner! :lol:
 
Whos ready to drift it up with me again?!
 
I am! after some things I do...

I'm going to make a DIY handbrake guide sometime soon, its so easy. Even driftz can do it!
 
Last edited:
I am! after some things I do...

I'm going to make a DIY handbrake guide sometime soon, its so easy. Even driftz can do it!

Yo mama's so easy even Driftzz can do it! :D
 
Rise your g27 bought. Just waiting on mine so i have a box.
 
I thought he said he wouldn't take it and how much did you get the G27 for
 
I thought he said he wouldn't take it and how much did you get the G27 for

Got it for the same price as a DFGT. Still has its manufacture warranty also..
 
Rise your g27 bought.

Such a nice person Adam 👍 Rise just don't pull a Fatman, and practice with it :lol: 👍
 
Aw yeah, we all got wheels now. :D
 
Ono, I keep trying to make his vid bit we always lag with eachothere in a room... And the footy is choppy
 
Fatman just needs a ethernet cable to avoid lag and a chair to use the wheel. Two cheap things. 👍
 
Im going to concour grand valley today on wheel watch 👍
 
what time? :D
 
Too late for you probably 👎 i dont get of till 5 but going to go look at a car after work
 
Update 2.05 is live
 
SPANK
Will it fix the freezing?

Nope i just updated and 20 min later i froze. 👎
 
Okay Ono I have been practicing wit my wheel I fixed my chair I need a stand and no it's not a easy fix for my lag I need to buy a router and guess what I don't have a JOB!!
 
A router will not help you. If you using Cable/Fiber obtic it will have to paid for monthly through the provider. If you are using DSL you can get another modem and get it working that way. I dont know what service you have, but I have fiber optic service and need a better modem/router.
 
I run cable and I hardly ever have lag issues.
 
Well guys sorry won't be on till let well I'll be on just afk till ten I got pool but anyways I just need to work on my transitions and exitting the corners cause on autumn ring mini I could like get the first and second corner every time do I'm getting there and Ono I use my wheel just no with you guys I do it in the practice thing to work by myself and just have peace and able to do my thing and edub you need to just unplug the ffb and it is so much easier with DFGT btw
 
Don't unplug the ffb, if your going to do that, might as well bought a gamestop wheel for 50$, Take it like man, up the arse.

Learning on a wheel is like being someones B*tch, they will slap you and around, they will tell you what to do, and it will fool you when you agree with it. But then, you have to be like NO and smack it and that's how you learn to drift with a wheel.
 
I'm only usin it unplugged so I can use the tv tray
 
Back