DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,831 views
Fatman, I know you have internet problems, but just buy this and it will remove your problems


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AVW6BO/?tag=gtplanet-20

this is a cat 6, or in other words. The mother of all internet cables, I switched to a cat6 cable and the internet speed on my ps3 increased greatly.
 
Well I can't afford it
 
seriously? it cost 4$ for a 6 feet cat 6 :D Stop spending your money on weed, get off your arse get get a job!
 
seriously? It cost 4$ for a 6 feet cat 6 :d stop spending your money on weed, get off your arse get get a job!

+1
 
Zed Ur not my mom and I like my weed cuz it put me into a whole didn't stat of mind
 
Rise your g27 bought. Just waiting on mine so i have a box.

I NEVER SAID I'D ACCEPT IT. I admire your persistence, though.:dopey:

Don't think you'll get away with this without me paying you back, at the very least.

And I'd also like to make it very clear that I didn't ask for this. You're a good friend, Fastfox.
 
Zed Ur not my mom and I like my weed cuz it put me into a whole didn't stat of mind

At least get a job! Then you can blow half your money on it, and spend the other on things you need!

*cough router Cough cough cat 6 ethernet cable cough cough money to build a good stand cough.*
 
risewithefallen
I NEVER SAID I'D ACCEPT IT. I admire your persistence, though.:dopey:

Don't think you'll get away with this without me paying you back, at the very least.

And I'd also like to make it very clear that I didn't ask for this. You're a good friend, Fastfox.

No you didny but he asked everyone and we all agreed on this.
 
Zed I'm building my stand this weekend just for a heads up I got wood already got 2x4's and plywood
 
I was walking with my tits for 12 hours straight to raise money for your wheel. :lol:



Just kidding, fastfox fund it all. 👍
 
I NEVER SAID I'D ACCEPT IT. I admire your persistence, though.:dopey:

Don't think you'll get away with this without me paying you back, at the very least.

And I'd also like to make it very clear that I didn't ask for this. You're a good friend, Fastfox.

You are correct. But I'm sent pm's to other team members asking if they agreed with my idea which was getting rise on a wheel, or getting premium accounts for the rest of the team. Everyone agreed getting a wheel for you was gonna be more beneficial to the team.

The only payment I will accept is more doorgasm's and lots of fun.

No you didny but he asked everyone and we all agreed on this.

Yepp.
 
Fox your so nice.
 
Fox your so nice.

You figure I was gonna spend $130 for premium accounts so what a extra $30 bucks to get rise a wheel.
 
Holy crap that is so sweet! Rise you do know you will have to give fox some of zed's bang bang skeet skeet, right!
 
Spank are you online drifting ?
 
iNs3CuRe
Spank are you online drifting ?

No im at panda express eating then heading home.
 
No im at panda express eating then heading home.

Ahh ;/ I thought i would start up my PS3 especially to watch you drift the grand valley :sly:
Would have been awesome 👍
 
iNs3CuRe
Ahh ;/ I thought i would start up my PS3 especially to watch you drift the grand valley :sly:
Would have been awesome 👍

Ill do it in race mode to get replay.
 
ok 👍 and i think its about time you delete your baby blue S13 off your signature :p
 
Holy crap that is so sweet! Rise you do know you will have to give fox some of zed's bang bang skeet skeet, right!

Me and fast fox have already been participating in violent and unprotected door sex for quite some time.

I can't express enough thanks to you guys:tup:
 
Me and fast fox have already been participating in violent and unprotected door sex for quite some time.

I can't express enough thanks to you guys:tup:

Now once i get mine, ill need a address to ship too.. lol ...
 
Send it rises old address so I can use it lol.
 
Or, you can send it to my adress. ^^
 
Did you guys hear I can basically drift a whole corner still working on the exit
 
Did you guys hear I can basically drift a whole corner still working on the exit

On exits floor it and exit slowly, feel the car when you exit.
 
I know you have to straighten the when out but I'm still learning I'll be home at like 10 10:40
 
dont floor it imidiatly... get the rpm around the middle, get the car to losse some angle and then floor it, its an easy way to exit corners, but it mostly depends on the track where you are at, i learned to use my g27 mostly on autumng ring, so. :D
 
Back