DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,814 views
That's good for me lol but I have a DFGT with no ffb cause I unplugged it till I get my stand this weekend
 
Absolutely NOT! Also on a side note. We all love drifting but sometimes, we need to take a break. So I'm gonna start a weekly team time trial challenge. So here is the first one. You have till Friday Feb 24 to post your times. So here it is.

Drop5 Team Time Trial Challenge

Track: Grand Valley Speedway

Car: Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '00

Regulations: Racing Softs

Current Times:
Driftz: 2:02.552
Foxy: 2:03.430​
 
Last edited:
Youre on!

Still think it should be RH.
 


VDC round 1 song? :D Maybe?


Yes Zed! :dopey:

Absolutely NOT! Also on a side note. We all love drifting but sometimes, we need to take a break. So I'm gonna start a weekly team time trial challenge. So here is the first one. You have till Friday Feb 24 to post your times. So here it is.

Drop5 Team Time Trial Challenge

Track: Grand Valley Speedway

Car: Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '00

Regulations: Racing Softs

Current Times:
Foxy: 2:03.430​

He made it, I witnessed it.
 
Sorry guys pool took longer then we thought urg I should have wont my last game but no but anyways I went 1-4 better then last week
 
Youre on!

Still think it should be RH.

This is just the beginning, the next one will bedifferent.
 
Guys tomorrow I'm going to get a whole drift with a wheel I don't care what it takes
 
^ Nice :D
 
Ono I basically did a whole corner yesterday just bad exit even used ebrake
 
Zed how do u exit corners
 
Zed how you going to split the series?
 
Hey guys I hope you dont mind, just doing a little publicity for my Gallery.

MAVERIC'S PHOTO GALLERY

Latest Set: 458 Italia

Link
[thread=240384]
6790784473_9d44ba44f8_z.jpg
[/thread]

Leave feedback please. :)




​
 
But everybody you better be fast if you plan to beat my time on Grand Valley.
 
i will try today :sly:
 
I will be on GT5 in about half an hour practicing the D1 section. Just saying, if anyone wants to join :D 👍
 
Ill do it tonight
 
I was able to go faster with some suspension tuning, but it was not consistent.
 
2:04.455
2.03.367
2:02.552
Anyone beat 2:02.522 yet?
 
I have but didnt use it, as I was not able to run it consistently.
 
Zed how do u exit corners

I floor it, if I feel it is going to hit the grass, I let off gas for a split second and get right back onto the throttle. I always full throttle exits, it might feel like if you full throttle the exits you will hit the walls but you will not.

Zed how you going to split the series?
I am probably just going to make videos for the pro-am series (sorry fox) I wish I could do both but that is way to much work on my hand pushing out two videos within 3 days for 4 weeks.

Get driftz to do the missile series! He ordered a HD PVR
 
Ill see who i can get for the masters series.
 
Its Pro-am and Master series Zed. An its longer than 4 weeks.
 
"TEAM Drop5 | We Aren't Just a Team, We're A Family!"

Yeah, an Indian family! :sly:
 
Still got 2 hours left.
 
Back