DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
The moment you've all been waiting for...

ZEDFONSIE COCKPIT 2.0 is scheduled for a design fixture today!

Cost: NOTHING...
 
Yeah we gonna have to organize this some day 👍 Cruising on a 7km Toscana, cockpit view, hud off etc. :dopey:

I'm down for cruising, always down for that. 👍
 
I'm up for it aswell.. Just suxx I don't have a wheel.
 
Schedule it, we'll make it happen.
 
Okay so it looks like a lot of people would like to do this :dopey:
Right now i got 11 people:
  • mrCHRIS/CI-IRIS
  • monsterGAUZ
  • eddyac?
  • SeanWelland
  • Zedfonsie
  • hyC/hyC_
  • e_dub64
  • SPANK/GTP_Drop5
  • iNs3CuRe/OnoMaToPeja_
  • xDriftzzinc/LR-L2L-xDriFtZz
  • Fastfox

If anyone else would like to join, feel free. There are still 5 places left 👍
BTW the time, would a Saturday 7PM GMT 0 be ok? Let me know what you
guys think. We'll figure out the track when we there, but I think something
like a toscana at sunset or Cote d'azur :D
 
Last edited:
Okay so it looks like a lot of people would like to do this :dopey:
Right now i got 9 people:
  • mrCHRIS/CI-IRIS
  • monsterGAUZ
  • eddyac?
  • SeanWelland
  • Zedfonsie
  • hyC/hyC_
  • e_dub64
  • SPANK/GTP_Drop5
  • iNs3CuRe/OnoMaToPeja_
  • xDriFtZz

If anyone else would like to join, feel free. There are still 7 places left 👍
BTW the time, would a Saturday 7PM GMT 0 be ok? Let me know what you
guys think. We'll figure out the track when we there, but I think something
like a toscana at sunset or Cote d'azur :D

Can't wait :)
 
iNs3CuRe
Signed you in BOSS :bowdown::bowdown:

:lol: 👍

Sweet avatar :bowdown: and is this next week if so im working 6pm-11pm :grumpy:
 
Ehhhh if i wanted to drive "safely" I'd just go for a drive in real life
 
Sounds good Ono! I actually do these things a lot of the time, will be good to actually make a thing of it for once. I'll be bringing along a lot of shiny motors to show off.
 
A Cruise Ono? I'm game
 
LOL Ono! XD
:lol:
LOL Ono, nice avatar :D
Thanks 👍 But thats just temporarly until I find t.i.t.t.i.e.s. that fit the GTP requirements. :D
Sweet avatar :bowdown: and is this next week if so im working 6pm-11pm :grumpy:
:lol: Thanks and we dont have to do it saturday we could do it maybe Sunday 26th at the same time. :D
Ehhhh if i wanted to drive "safely" I'd just go for a drive in real life
Im sad :indiff: I thought you would bring out your ricer civic for example ? :sly:
Awh, no t.i.t.t.y.s Ono?
This is just a temporarily until I find some breasts ^^ that fit the size requirements. 👍
I can't help but agree here... A bit underwhelming Ono..
Just what I said above ^ :D
Sounds good Ono! I actually do these things a lot of the time, will be good to actually make a thing of it for once. I'll be bringing along a lot of shiny motors to show off.
Nice! Cant wait to see what cars will people bring :sly:
A Cruise Ono? I'm game
well... well... well... Mr.Manager, should we expect you in a pimped out Lexus?
Just kidding I will sign you man 👍 :D
 
Looking forward to cruise with you guys :dopey:
 
Edub weren't you going to give me bf3 dlc pm me email and password plzz
 
Last edited:
:lol:
well... well... well... Mr.Manager, should we expect you in a pimped out Lexus?
Just kidding I will sign you man 👍 :D

No just a VIP status M5...
 
iNs3CuRe
:lol: Thanks and we dont have to do it saturday we could do it maybe Sunday 26th at the same time. :D
You work something out and ill let you know if i can make it 👍 if not im sure they will be more :)
 
Sunday the 26th is the DM comp.....
 
Good luck to ono and fast for making top 16! Go kill it guys!
 
Top 16 for what did I miss something ugh no can I try for this plzz
 
Sorry fastfox that was just a sugestion, I will go check event dates and then work out my date and time for the cruise 👍 And fatman me and fastfox (both Adams ^^) have qualified in the top 16 in D1 :D You didnt miss anything.
 
Yea when is the last time I can qualify for it

Edit: building stand now
 
Last edited:
Burger31
Edub weren't you going to give me bf3 dlc pm me email and password plzz

Yes Fatman, I'll give you the dlc map pack
 
GTP ID:da1highoctane
PSN ID:da1highoctane
How often you on?:everyday
Favorite RWD drift car(s)?:ae86 rx-7
Favorite track?:none
Previous team(s)?:none
Tell us more about yourself:i am just learing how to drive in the game trying to join a team that can make me better. not trying to be the best but atleast contend with people
Country?:usa
 
Wait you said drive this is drifting just for your heads up and and I think we are full
 
Back