DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
Still got 2 hours left.

AH!!!! That sucks major nut sack...

EDIT: Just checked my UPS tracking number. My G27 was left in Atlanta. ARG I hate UPS
 
Last edited:
Lol poor g27. Bai.
 
Ugh completely failed on wheel today did better yesterday and thanks for the tune driftzz
 
Ugh completely failed on wheel today did better yesterday and thanks for the tune driftzz

No prob, I'll help you tomorrow it's just I wasn't feeling good today :D
 
Probably hanging with my cousin tomorrow
 
Probably hanging with my cousin tomorrow

You want to try my 350z tune? It's really easy to drift, does not require throttle control at all :D
 
Yes cause I am still just hammering the gas
 
I wish we could have super lightweight flywheels on road cars in gt5. The revs don't drop as fast as they should when in a drift. And I would actually pay for a proper clutch!
 
Powellx235
I wish we could have super lightweight flywheels on road cars in gt5. The revs don't drop as fast as they should when in a drift. And I would actually pay for a proper clutch!

👍
 
I wish we could have super lightweight flywheels on road cars in gt5. The revs don't drop as fast as they should when in a drift. And I would actually pay for a proper clutch!

I wish we could have self adjusting pedals, so when your driving a class c lemans car and the clutch is so heavy it breaks your leg, or your driving a lightweight mx5 which clutch is as light as a pencil. WE need that!
 
I wish we could have self adjusting pedals, so when your driving a class c lemans car and the clutch is so heavy it breaks your leg, or your driving a lightweight mx5 which clutch is as light as a pencil. WE need that!

You can wish for all these things but they're not going to come :P The wish list is sooooo long... There is literally no way that PD could make a Gran Turismo without disappointing a few people.
 
VDC Thread OP now updated with first revise. I will now update the videos in our OP.
 
VDC Thread OP now updated with first revise. I will now update the videos in our OP.

Nice! What about Pro-AM?
 
Anyone up for some cruising/travel safe driving tomorrow? :cool:

​
 
iNs3CuRe
Anyone up for some cruising/travel safe driving tomorrow? :cool:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czjre6Rzopk">YouTube Link</a>

Would be cool if some people were going the other way too 👍
 
Last edited:
iNs3CuRe
:drool: Yeah 👍

Let me know when your trying it out and ill be sure to jump in :drool: 👍
 
Not to that music though!!
 
fastfox400
Nice! What about Pro-AM?

Masters isnt even done yet. The second op will be for pro-am.
 
Good morning Americans ! :D
 
iNs3CuRe
Good morning Americans ! :D

Good morning and might i add i dont wanna be up right now!
 
Good morning and might i add i dont wanna be up right now!

hehe, got work? :sly:

EDIT: Zed you didnt send me the PM :grumpy: So I had to try and remember what you wanted.
Hows that? :lol:

zedfonsie.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes sir! I work six days a week.
 
Anyone up for some cruising/travel safe driving tomorrow? :cool:

​


Would love to do this with some of you. Always liked these traffic rooms but usually there are some morons who race like they have to die if they don't...
 
Would love to do this with some of you. Always liked these traffic rooms but usually there are some morons who race like they have to die if they don't...

Yeah we gonna have to organize this some day 👍 Cruising on a 7km Toscana, cockpit view, hud off etc. :dopey:
 
With Cops it's awesome ;)
 
hehe, got work? :sly:

EDIT: Zed you didnt send me the PM :grumpy: So I had to try and remember what you wanted.
Hows that? :lol:

zedfonsie.jpg

LOOKS AMAZING! :drool:

Sorry, I forgot to send you a pm, but you got what I wanted! a terrorist on the doors with an rpg!
 
By the way Ono if I message you with some details abotu what I would like to have could make a LFS skin for me? I neither have the programme nor the skill to do it. Won't be much work as I prefer clean cars with some eyecatchers
 
LOOKS AMAZING! :drool:

Sorry, I forgot to send you a pm, but you got what I wanted! a terrorist on the doors with an rpg!
Glad you like, I will finish it off and send it to you. Also tell me if you want carbon fibre hood or sticker bombed, because you changed your mind like 10 times in the lobby. :lol: And btw I forgot you wanted one with an RPG, I was looking through pictures and just felt that this is the best one. LOL

By the way Ono if I message you with some details about what I would like to have could make a LFS skin for me? I neither have the programme nor the skill to do it. Won't be much work as I prefer clean cars with some eyecatchers

Sure just PM me some details and I'l have a go 👍
 
Back