DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,775 views
Hey man no problem, you can probably get a free one for straight across trade craigslist.

Stig: No the Trueno / Levin thread explains it all!

TruenoVsLevinShootout.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey man no problem, you can probably get a free one for straight across trade craigslist.

Stig: No the Trueno / Levin thread explains it all!

TruenoVsLevinShootout.jpg

sigh... if only we can make our trueno's look like that...
 
Yea i know, but i'd rather my car feel real then fake to make it look like that
 
Thats a awesome idea 👍 too bad everyone will lose :sly:
 
:lol: You wish!
 
I will have the spirit of the mountain with me... i shall drift with dirt in my pockets!! :lol:
Also a cup of water which will probably get knocked over somehow :lol:
 
Haha nice.
 
I NEED a AE86. Haha I use to have one, drift like a beat. slow ass hell LOL
 
Well get one I have a ss version you can have?
 
OKAY send it over lol
 
Nononono, I get the SS version >_< Pho, you can have my fully tuned Levin
 
No , I want the SS sucker he offered me!
 
He loves me more! <3333333333333333 bacon strips
 
Ill send it right now
 
BOOOOOOOOOOM. Thanks, hahah
 
I take it you found it?
 
Yeupp.. just tuning and whatnot now.
 
Very nice! If your signing up make sure you do so ok.
 
ok, i just watched round 1 of D1GP anyone want to drift right now
 
I'm ready to drift.
Just bought myself an Audi R8 5.2 FSI for drifting.
I will be online for a couple of hours so if anyone wants to drift just send me a message on PSN.
 
MClarenFreak
I'm ready to drift.
Just bought myself an Audi R8 5.2 FSI for drifting.
I will be online for a couple of hours so if anyone wants to drift just send me a message on PSN.

Thats 4wd.
 
I know i dont really have a preference, sometimes i just go all crazy in 4wd for fun.
 
Hey, I have a new account (well technically my old account) its TwistnItSideways so add me on that account
 
you add me fool!
 
Sweet!


Edit: If you havent already please join the Drop5 web page!! I need everyone who is a member of Drop5 to make sure they are on the website. Starting this next coming week the Drop5 Thread will no longer be on GTPlanet. So if you want to keep in touch of Drop5 Events and meets and all the news, you will need to make sure you are registered on the website. If you are not registered on the website by 12am EST Wednesday....you will not longer be a member. Attendance will now be required on the website like it was in the thread. If you have any quesions please feel free to ask me!!!

Thanks,

Spank. (Steve)
 
Last edited:
Hey, this is Snake of Kentucky Fried Touge.

Before anyone says I have no business here, I come peacefully to invite y'all to my mountain for some touge and downhill racing/drifting.

I have made what i think is a near-perfect mountain course and wanna share it with everyone.

If interested, or would like to see the course for yourself, add me (SolidSnake7735) for some intense Drift n Togue action.

Challenge us uphill/downhill of you dare

(only two members from each team will be accepted at once sincey friends list is filling, pick your ambassadors wisely)
 
Spank.. so i'm allowed to join the new webbie ? =)
 
Of course everyone is!
 
I'm opening a room at 10 pm EST tonight. Open to drift and grip, but I'll be driftin ;)
 
Back