DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,790 views
Post that on our site, please
 
grrrr my ebrake rig is giving me problems ive got it all rigged up now but when i rip the ebrake my car wont accelerate when i let off the ebrake
 
Sweet thanks. Under open lobbies.

Edit: Silvia, its not disengaging?
 
Wait did you try to wire it in?
 
no i didnt wire it in. and its disengaging but once it does my pedels wont work.
 
Hmmm Not sure.
 
Is the ebrake even connected in anyway to the pedals? I mean, the shifter unit is connected to the steering wheel, and so are the pedals, but they aren't directly connected at all.....are you using a controller or the circle button on the shifter?
 
im using the ds3 as the ebrake
 
Due to my brother not feeling good. I am home for the rest of the evening.
 
Soooo does that mean you'll be on? o.0
 
Yes sir! right now!
 
Oh, well here I come! :D
 
ok let me get onto my drop5 account, i was sending stig a car
 
🤬 🤬 🤬 just got kicked out of my house, not sure if I'll be back tonight :grumpy: I'm going to my dads but I don't know if he has wireless :(


Thanks spankie fr the car, I hope I can get it tonight :(
 
wtf!!!!??

Edit: I have a lounge open right now if anyone wants to come in? Im on my GTP account if you dont have me on your friends list. Add me!
 
Last edited:
So my dad does NOT have a internet connection out here in the stix. One hell of a day :p
 
Noooooo!!!!
 
So why did you get kicked out? If you dont mind.
Btw great lobby tonight spank. Ill definately join more often! :)
 
Powellx235
So why did you get kicked out? If you dont mind.
Btw great lobby tonight spank. Ill definately join more often! :)

Well I'm goin off to school and there's a bit of dissension about where I'm gettin the money from.
 
So why did you get kicked out? If you dont mind.
Btw great lobby tonight spank. Ill definately join more often! :)

Thanks man! You're always welcome!!

Well I'm goin off to school and there's a bit of dissension about where I'm gettin the money from.

They think your a pimp huh?
 
spank_ur_mom
Thanks man! You're always welcome!!

They think your a pimp huh?

Its the position below that! Haha
 
Ohhh!!! Dan it Stig your only suppose to sell your body to me!! :lol:
 
I knew you were cheating on me Spank :(
 
spank_ur_mom
Ohhh!!! Dan it Stig your only suppose to sell your body to me!! :lol:

You're awful people :p I'm putting myself 80k in debt rather than accepting family money.
 
spank_ur_mom
Oh 🤬 Run stig, run!

Ow wow why for.

RUNNING. Owing my family money would mean extending the amount of time I have to deal with them....
 
I had a great time in your lobby tonight! The Mustangs are near tame me thinks, hope to drift again with you soon 👍
 
Back