DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,777 views
wooooooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL still gotta change my color and fine tune my new s15. LOL
 
OMG, after like an hour of tuning this s15, ITS HANDLES beastly! I can do the full autumn ring PERFECT without any ebraking. or anything! LOL
 
Just watch the double posts. :lol:
 
Had a great 5 1/2 hour session with PhoStar and xKiller_Dx! Killer taught me a lot about how to be good at drifting lol
 
welcome to the team phostar 👍
 
Had a great 5 1/2 hour session with PhoStar and xKiller_Dx! Killer taught me a lot about how to be good at drifting lol


Haha, that was a SUPER long session! after you left me and KILLER still went at it for another hour, racing nascars! LOL! it was fun.

and thanks!
 
annnddd I'm still up watching Initial D on Netflix because I have no life lol
 
HAhahahah , Whatta looser. LOL!

that nascar race was HILARIOUS LOL , we go spinning like crazy.

and yeah i'm about to watch some netflix too on my computer -.- then past OUT, been a LONG NIGHT. lol
 
I'm staying up for the rest of the day :P and yeah that was pretty fun.
 
Awww we're like family. :lol:
 
lol of course welcome to drop5 pho
 
Oh and whoever doesnt have a damn mic go buy one! Hell they arent that much! I bought one used from gamestop for $11
 
what if we dont have 11 dollars
 
what if we dont have 11 dollars

Then go mow a lawn, :lol: Dude the miata is an insane drift car for it size! you should really try!
 
LOL ok well thank god i already have a mic
 
:lol:
 
Lol I tried drifting a AWD, and boy.. a RWD is soo much funner. hahaha and yeaah spank. What is we're hobo's and can't afford 11 bucks? You want to send some people 11 bucks? lol
 
you enter a contest and win ill buy you a logitech headset
 
Oh come on boys, if you don't have 11 bucks it DOES mean you're a hobo. Either that or you're too "proud" to ask mommy for some lunch money :sly:
 
you enter a contest and win ill buy you a logitech headset

LOL what contest, I'll whoop em all.
hahaha jk but I already got a mic just now found it today. Haha

And Stig my mommy don't give me lunch money no more ]: LOL
 
LOL what contest, I'll whoop em all.
hahaha jk but I already got a mic just now found it today. Haha

And Stig my mommy don't give me lunch money no more ]: LOL


Then you better use it no more text bull:censored:
 
HAHAHA, I know right. Whens the next EVENT!. lol Me and killer always have a thing EVERYnight. haha Usually in my Lounge, so for anybody who want to join at night time, just keep a look out for my lounge.
 
I want to do a mini battle on Monday night! Still trying to figure out track and car. Any ideas?
 
Uhh, Trackk I dunno. haha Autumn Mini? haha
 
Cant drift next week, test week. :(
BUt if i would be able to i would like Autumn Ring Mini.
 
Uhh, Trackk I dunno. haha Autumn Mini? haha

No i think were we were last night!

Cant drift next week, test week. :(
BUt if i would be able to i would like Autumn Ring Mini.

Im sorry, we will have a mini comp every week!
 
Madrid!!!!! :D
 
RRRrrg I accidentally threw away my gt5 cd and I won't be on for a couple days. Thanks spank for the idea, I'm going to go mow a bunch of lawns!
 
Back