DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
I need a chair! I can't use a wooden stool to play on gt5 ya know :crazy:.

Color: We need to be unique, that means no white,grey or black. I am thinking red, not a bright red but like a dark red.

Members on the list for being let go:
- Kroks
- zedfonsie
SPANK 👍

I need a chair! I can't use a wooden stool to play on gt5 ya know :crazy:.
Color: We need to be unique, that means no white,grey or black. I am thinking red, not a bright red but like a dark red.

Im not being a d**k but didn't Spank kick you out the team? Or did I understand that wrong.

you might as well let me go cuz the only reason i play gt5 is to play wit u guys and your never on so il prob just sell it

I believe spank said on the list for being let go, which means they're basically on the bubble.

I agree with the choice to change colors. I vote dark red, like the color from the SLS AMG.

Same here, gt5 is still boring to me. Might as well let me go, I will probably be back in a couple months, BUT that doesn't mean I won't be active on gtplanet, I still will post a lot in this thread :dopey:

Same here, gt5 is still boring to me. Might as well let me go, I will probably be back in a couple months, BUT that doesn't mean I won't be active on gtplanet, I still will post a lot in this thread :dopey:

Awwww that blows come back soon!👎 If you don't come back you should send me your wheel haha. :sly:

So you quitting D1GP?

I'm not real keen on red to be honest. I have a few that I will be duping over the next few days to make usable double and paint them. I will post them towards the end of the week. I have a total of 5 so we can look through and decide.

On the team colors I prefer the Original blue. I like deep red aswell or maybe even Ksport orange considering everyone that I know of has a Ksport car somewhere.

So i got these:

- vivid blue pearl
- k2 red
- electric orange

Am i missing any?

Yeah I have a ton of aztec blue pearls so I need like a ton of whatever the new colors are to re paint all of them.

Crisp
Yeah I have a ton of aztec blue pearls so I need like a ton of whatever the new colors are to re paint all of them.

Sorry buddy. I dont know what we were thinking.

So far what I have come up with is these

Vivid Blue Pearl
Black Cherry Pearl
WR Blue mica
KSport Orange (which is similar to a DLC orange)

To be honest I wouldnt mind having orange. My C63 links totally killer in orange and looks even better in vivid blue. So electric orange or a variation of a orange metallic or pearl works for me.

Powellx235
Hey Spank, Corey Hosford's car is just back together.

Talk about last minute.

Edit: anyone wanna donate to the get steves phone turned back on? Only $37 lol

Last edited:
Well started tuning a 91 fd for CMs today.

Most of my tunes work perfectly on CM's, but if your having problems try stiffening your suspension a bit. 👍 And also if you are using positive toe, use negative because you don't want that extra understeer. BTW we need to drift sometime, I haven't seen you for like 2 weeks :scared: :crazy:

fastfox400
So far what I have come up with is these

Vivid Blue Pearl
Black Cherry Pearl
WR Blue mica
KSport Orange (which is similar to a DLC orange)

To be honest I wouldnt mind having orange. My C63 links totally killer in orange and looks even better in vivid blue. So electric orange or a variation of a orange metallic or pearl works for me.

Black cherry pearl or wr blue mica

I just got in the hotel. Setting up the PS3 and will be getting on with the DS3. Brought my wheel but have no table that is sturdy enough to drift. Hope it will work for my race on saturday.

fastfox400
I just got in the hotel. Setting up the PS3 and will be getting on with the DS3. Brought my wheel but have no table that is sturdy enough to drift. Hope it will work for my race on saturday.

Im on but getting tired of the drift scene.

Back