DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
iNs3CuRe
Did you notice the pictures above videos with nicknames? And the videos as well. I think that's the update.

Youre correct. I made the nickname pics.

xKiller_Dx
The sandwich making mascot that she is. Her mascot suit is a model version of a kitchen, so I guess technically she's always in the kitchen. 👍

Oh and hey guys.

Thanks killer! Needed that one! As long as there are windows and an rx-7!

xKiller_Dx
The sandwich making mascot that she is. Her mascot suit is a model version of a kitchen, so I guess technically she's always in the kitchen. 👍

Oh and hey guys.

Hey killer stay tuned tonight for next weeks meeting date.

I wont be on tonight as for i have to get up way early for my trip.

Thanks killer! Needed that one! As long as there are windows and an rx-7!
No problem Lubie, I mean Libbie :) and the kitchen can't have an rx7.. There are plenty of butter knives for you to play with.

Hey killer stay tuned tonight for next weeks meeting date.

I wont be on tonight as for i have to get up way early for my trip.

...Yeah

xKiller_Dx
No problem Lubie, I mean Libbie :) and the kitchen can't have an rx7.. There are plenty of butter knives for you to play with.

...Yeah

Thanks buddie. However i'll make room for it. :P

Im sorry but does front end not scream ferrari? I think dodge took more then interior ideas from them.

xlarge.jpg

It does scream ferrari but it looks like their aim was good aerodynamics. But the dam arse it too big compared to the front. It's like a girl with no boobs and a huge ass.

EDIT:

Powellx235
It does scream ferrari but it looks like their aim was good aerodynamics. But the dam arse it too big compared to the front. It's like a girl with no boobs and a huge ass.

640hp 600ft lbs trq...the most torque ever by a naturally aspirated enginr.

risewithefallen
I'm too busy to play regularly :/ I might sneak on tonight after golf practice though!

You still manage to be on a team and you never take breaks more than 2 weeks so I would say that's pretty regular.

SPANK
Im sorry but does front end not scream ferrari? I think dodge took more then interior ideas from them.
It does. It doesnt look good!

Powellx235

EDIT: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4C2rSVMiuQ&feature=g-all-lik&context=G214a124FAAAAAAAACAA">YouTube Link</a>

Hahahahahahahahaha. :)

EDIT:

Sounds like a lady crisis. :lol:

Edit: Just saw a picture of it, THAT THING IS UGLY. He should of gotten a is300 and modded the crap out of it. That spoiler is huge!

Last edited:
Powellx235
But at least its 2jz!

Very true

zedfonsie
Sounds like a lady crisis. :lol:

Edit: Just saw a picture of it, THAT THING IS UGLY. He should of gotten a is300 and modded the crap out of it. That spoiler is huge!

He got spoiler advice from killer.

I don't think his car is that bad. He did a great job at building it actually! I saw some picture on facebook, and his engine was mounted really far back and reeeaaally low which is good for balance. Tub framed aswell so it should be fairly light. Ill be watching formula D, but I doubt he'll be seen on live stream..

Okay i will post this on title tomorrow when i get to hotel.

I have tuesday off therefore there will be a meeting that day. I was thinking 3pm pst.

Teem meeting has be before 6pm EDT! I have pool and class on tuesdays. Thursday throughout the weekend works best for myself..

fastfox400
Teem meeting has be before 6pm EDT! I have pool and class on tuesdays. Thursday throughout the weekend works best for myself..

Thats my only day off and have to think about those in school.

Back