DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
It's sad to see you guys are loosing passion for drifting ;/ Maybe its because y'all are going through the wheel learning process? I remember after about 2 weeks of learning the wheel I got bored for 2 weeks and then I came back to it. But I was drifting alone in a open lobby so that's probably why.

It's sad to see you guys are loosing passion for drifting ;/ Maybe its because y'all are going through the wheel learning process? I remember after about 2 weeks of learning the wheel I got bored for 2 weeks and then I came back to it. But I was drifting alone in a open lobby so that's probably why.

Nope, I'm bored of drifting because it doesn't give me excitement anymore. It isn't as much of a mental challenge then being in a race for an hour trying to fight your way to 1st place while being chased by 3 guys eagerly trying to pass you.

Nope, I'm bored of drifting because it doesn't give me excitement anymore. It isn't as much of a mental challenge then being in a race for an hour trying to fight your way to 1st place while being chased by 3 guys eagerly trying to pass you.

Ughh I wouldn't say that, trying to tandem with someone door too door perfectly throughout the whole track/section is pretty exciting for me. 👍 Or getting the most angle without loosing speed. It's all the art of drifting, and that's what i love about it. 👍

Yeah I gotta say that its quite fun for 20 minutes but then I feel that GTA 3 on ps2 is more fun now.

Not drifting itself....just the people.

I go to Japaneese open lobbies from time to time, I drifted on Tsukuba probably a hundred times but I still like it 👍

iNs3CuRe
I go to Japaneese open lobbies from time to time, I drifted on Tsukuba probably a hundred times but I still like it 👍

I hate tsukuba now. I dunno why but I find it horrible now.

Not sure if anyone noticed the change to the op but check it out.

Silvia what song did you want on your video. Ill work in it while im in california.

Not sure if anyone noticed the change to the op but check it out.

Silvia what song did you want on your video. Ill work in it while im in california.

To be honest the OP still looks like its usual self. Unless if you are talking about the YouTube videos which I don't recall being in the OP before.

To be honest the OP still looks like its usual self. Unless if you are talking about the YouTube videos which I don't recall being in the OP before.

Did you notice the pictures above videos with nicknames? And the videos as well. I think that's the update.

Gt drifting is starting to get old but that's what happens when you play a game for over a year on a regular basis.

Crisp
Gt drifting is starting to get old but that's what happens when you play a game for over a year on a regular basis.

I'm too busy to play regularly :/ I might sneak on tonight after golf practice though!

This is why we need to add a twist on Gran Turismo 5 drifting so we don't get too bored. I have to admit that GT drifting is starting to get old but what could we do to put the fun back into it?

Back