DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,747 views
Well, since now im in the right thread, do you have any idea for the team colors, Spank? :)

This i do not yet. I wish i could do custom stickers damn it!! But i dont wanna go as far as creating a new PSN name. So i am trying to think and make sure i do not copy any other colors that are out there.
 
Okay, nice. ill think about it too ;)
 
ok cool
 
Besides team colour. We could use Auto-Message as an alternative to identify members.
 
Besides team colour. We could use Auto-Message as an alternative to identify members.

Not a bad idea, I've definitely seen it done before (and work :) ).
 
barryyee
Besides team colour. We could use Auto-Message as an alternative to identify members.

What would it say
 
HAHAH!
Some sort of simple coding to keep track of official members. For example, Drop5-001 Spank_ur_mom?

I say we could just put in Drop5
 
have we decided on what colors your using to represent drop 5?
 
have we decided on what colors your using to represent drop 5?

Not yet, although that color that's on spank's s2k in his avatar is a nominee, what do you think?
 
not bad im actually like this one color thats on my car its from the volvo called saphire black it looks great it fades into a purpleish blue in sunlight
 
Last edited:
I like the color os my s2k But havent yet decided on wheel color currently
 
finally got some pictures in my photo album
 
silvia_s13_love
finally got some pictures in my photo album

Ill check em out
 
how do i add videos on here?
 
Last edited:
Good looking pics man, cant wait to see what you got in person!
 
Its still showing up blank for me, but instead of posting a new post please edit your last one.
 
ive got 2 vids ill just post a link
 
ive got 2 vids ill just post a link

Just make sure you post in your last message please

Edit: watched your videos and that's pretty damn good. 👍
 
Last edited:
Nice drifting silvia. Line angle smoke 10/10:tup:
 
I give anyone who drifts with the steering wheel. I tried but since its nothing like a real car I can't do it.
 
thanks guys I love the feed back im going to try and post some more on my youtube maybe tonight if you'd like
 
thanks guys I love the feed back im going to try and post some more on my youtube maybe tonight if you'd like


I just have mine for the VDC but im not that good.
 
Back