DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,803 views
We can have a grip session once

Edit: My Forza 3 Hard Dog Spec Miata

harddog1.jpg

harddog2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm so jelly of your Forza-ness and sure we could have touge nights. :D
 
Do you have Forza? Oh and btw i might be in a my lounge drifting tonight if anyone wants to stop by. it will only be for as long as usual cause i have to get up hella early tomorrow to do a repair on a pool. Let me know!
 
yea im down. ive gotta wash my car tho.
 
Nah i wish I had Forza, Fujimi Kaido looks so fun to drive in. Also I will be online :) Good to see that VDC is back up! 👍
 
i might get forza not counting on it tho. so whos ready for the battle sunday?
 
Im trying. I will be in my lounge tonight practicing.
 
I will be, i will be staying at my aunts house for the night so i wil be able to get on. Not sure how good her signal is but i will try my best to not lag. thats why im going to my lounge rather then in a room.
 
ahhh i love my new signature quote
 
👍
 
Are you still recruiting?
 
Im sure i can bring in a few more!
 
Well if you have a lobby at 10pm est I can be there :)
 
I will try to the room up by 8pm mst (10pm cst, 11pm est)
 
Thats even better.I can use my mic then.
Plus time to warm up.
 
Im only 12 so I dont attend drift events like that I watch them though, on Youtube..(Please don't mind my age)
 
ah your all good ive been drifting on here since i was like 12 ......wow i have a life...... anyways im 15 now so im kinda offline more doing grown up things lol
 
Okay..lol im pretty much on all day because no school and I have been drifting since I was 8 1/2..Lol
 
DS3 I'm hopelessy confused on my DFGT.:grumpy:
 
I can do it in the biginning of a corner then Wooooorrrrrrr (DFGT) i'm spun out
 
I had one of those for about 2 weeks then it stopped working so it got sent to Amazon for another one.They gave me money back instead so i said **** it and bought another PS3 320GB :)
 
Back