DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,812 views
Could have gave me the money for another one!
 
Dude! Im broke as hell and cant afford a $200+ steering wheel
 
I payed half for the PS3 (parents).....Then my computer took a dump so i had to spend the other half on that lol
I got my G27 for 180$ SALE SALE SALE just wait
 
Ready Aim Fire! :D

Off topic: Yay my 50th post
 
You should have seen like 4 pages back or so i was like "First Post!" and it was like the thousandth something :lol: I was like "Damn i missed it by |...| that much!"
 
Lol EPIC FAIL joking lol
51
only 1 more hour :D
 
Last edited:
Guys, Twist has 420 posts...WIN
 
i know and nows its 421 ...sad face lol spank you want me to open a room up?
 
S13 add me :D
52 WHAT NOW lol
 
ok once i get done washing the car ....i love mobile phones
 
and dont you forget it lol
 
When the going gets tough GTP gets going!
54
 
I'm at 1700+ I win
 
When are you guys gonna get online? I'm getting bored :(
 
human add me and we will dori dori
 
Twist, we are already friends...remember? lol

Join my lounge until Spank gets online :)
 
Ill be on soon. Baseball game still on
 
add me your names to hard for me to comprehend it just add TwistnItSideways
 
add me your names to hard for me to comprehend it just add TwistnItSideways

What are you talking about yours is way harder lol
added
 
Last edited:
hooking ps3 up now.
 
Back