DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,811 views
Well maybe keeps telling me server error
 
It keeps signing me out, im not sure if my connection is going to be good enough to be in a room tonight guys, but ill try.
 
Ok in lounge but don't know how good it will be
 
Same to you! ill have a better one opened tomorrow, or atleast ill try
 
Lol ok get that WARP SPEED INTERNET conection that means pedal on ur electricity bike faster lol
Sorry about the hitting you were lagging and stuff so its like u turned left and it went right on my screen lol
 
Last edited:
MB dude sorry!
 
Hey lets stop playing the blame game here and actually blame it on the person responsible. HUMAN how could you!
 
Why me? :(

edit: off topic, but I know have 28 subscribers on Youtube lol
 
You guys are awesome!
 
Damn im going to be over here all day for a bbq and the internet is 🤬
 
Does that mean no room tonight? 🤬
 
Could or couldn't but you can't rely on me on weekends cause I have a son most of the time
 
Thats fine :) family first always :)
 
My sister's wedding is now over.. and I'm available again. Sorry everybody for not being active and just disappearing
 
My sister's wedding is now over.. and I'm available again. Sorry everybody for not being active and just disappearing

Its all good man! Now you just have make up for lost time! :)
 
i'm rusty... LOL I'm just drifting again online, trying to get my flow back
 
Okay cool. Get your skill back and sign up for VDC, we need a Drop5 member to win haha atleast i hope one of you guys do!
 
Yes. Not sure all members of mine will be there ill check
 
Wanna see a magic trick?? :D
 
holy cow thats awesome
 
Back