DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,742 views
I'm about sick of my game acting up. I'm always freezing in lobbies and such. Might order a new disc tonight cuz this is doing bad things for my blood pressure

Yea mine will freeze at main screen I get sooo pissed!
 
I'm about sick of my game acting up. I'm always freezing in lobbies and such. Might order a new disc tonight cuz this is doing bad things for my blood pressure

I still need to order a wheel. Priorities.....👎
 
risewithefallen
Fortunately gt5 is like 20 bucks on amazon! And not like 500 haha

Walmart 20 bucks why wait on a package
 
devintheninja
Walmart 20 bucks why wait on a package

Walmart always has awesome stuff.
 
Walmart is awesome.. It waas still better when Sam owed it.
 
Because my mom has an amazon account and gets fast shipping and sweet discounts! And gas is expensive and the nearest Walmart is like forever away from my house
 
risewithefallen
Because my mom has an amazon account and gets fast shipping and sweet discounts! And gas is expensive and the nearest Walmart is like forever away from my house

Gas is expensive??? Have you seen the prices we pay in Europe??!!! We pay nearly €1.70 per litre (4.5 gallons) how's that??
 
Gas is $3.70 a gallon here.
 
$4.03 here. We need to drift tonight. Who is with muh? DTS tune session?
 
fastfox400
$4.03 here. We need to drift tonight. Who is with muh? DTS tune session?

Sure when?
 
I did some maths, so gas in dollars/gallon is $9.79 per gallon here!
 
Around 8 my time
 
Powellx235
I did some maths, so gas in dollars/gallon is $9.79 per gallon here!

Jeez that's nuts. I put 5 gallons in the tank today and it was like 22 bucks.

I'll be on tonight. Fastfox I'm really digging your tune!
 
I'm glad Rise. I may have to post it up in the newest available tunes..
 
Keep Drifting Fun Alliance!
 
I think spank just did it. Getting ready to go home and enjoy my 60mb connection.. Rise, should we add you to DTS??
 
fastfox400
I think spank just did it. Getting ready to go home and enjoy my 60mb connection.. Rise, should we add you to DTS??

Hmmm might as well but I will try to finalize my tune tonight. Do I have to paint?
 
Finishing the dictator. Still going to be on?
 
No yours is cool rise its already black. I need a pic to add to the tuning thread..
 
fastfox400
No yours is cool rise its already black. I need a pic to add to the tuning thread..

I'll send the same one to you that I still need to send for VDC -_-
 
Yeah I think I'm in the $4s for 93 bro. Anyhow, Fastfox I thought you left D5?
 
Crisp
Yeah I think I'm in the $4s for 93 bro. Anyhow, Fastfox I thought you left D5?

He did. He didn't leave the drift scene though. He's as active if not more than ever. He seems to be doing well with Alpine and also seems to be getting success with his tuning company
 
Tomorrow is September 11th. And for the 11th anniversary of that terrible day I would like to do something special. But I also wanna hear what you guys would maybe like to do.

Go!
 
im on right now but GT is not connecting to its servers is anyone else having this issue?
 
No. Im online. Is your ps3 signed in?
 
Tomorrow is September 11th. And for the 11th anniversary of that terrible day I would like to do something special. But I also wanna hear what you guys would maybe like to do.

Go!

I'm down to do whatever you have in mind provided I'm able to get on!
 
Back