DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,744 views
I was on for a short time last night. Got bored really fast. Then buffed my hood out real nice and got all the lines out of it from an automated carwash or something before I got the car.
 
No, they are now 825 but thats still a good deal for coils.
 
silvia_s13_love
No, they are now 825 but thats still a good deal for coils.

Was that shipping included?
 
I'm looking to join a good team in not the best but I'm not horrible and I really want to drift in a team in battles and such
 
I was originally gonna start a team but is rather join and work my way up in a team
 
Are we recruiting right now spank? And please don't double post
 
My bad I got the app for my phone and messed up and hit the wrong button
 
synyster666
My bad I got the app for my phone and messed up and hit the wrong button

You can still edit posts from the app. There's a blue arrow in the corner of each post and it reveals a set of options like "quote" and most importantly "edit"
 
ah lol so how many ppl are in the team and how often do you guys battle?
 
We don't "battle" to much. We find drifting more fun them competitive. We are recruiting but we like our members to get to know the person first. Feel free to add any or all of is and join us when we are on. 👍
 
I am kind of feeling better so i'm going to hop on right now and try to play. no i wont be on my mic i might flip on somebody lol
 
devintheninja
I am kind of feeling better so i'm going to hop on right now and try to play. no i wont be on my mic i might flip on somebody lol

Take a nap or something and feel good around 6pm tonight ;)
 
No shipping isn't included ill gather a total when I call the guy to order them.
 
silvia_s13_love
No shipping isn't included ill gather a total when I call the guy to order them.

Damn. I can just drive and pick them up :)
 
devintheninja
i need a new set these have run their course

Oh okay. Let them know.
 
ah lol so how many ppl are in the team and how often do you guys battle?

We chill more so than anything else. We have had battles and stuff but if you are just looking for a place to kick it and chill out hit us up.
 
Crisp
We chill more so than anything else. We have had battles and stuff but if you are just looking for a place to kick it and chill out hit us up.

We battled burst about a year ago and lost 2-3. That is the only battle we've had in my entire time with drop 5 which is quite a while now
 
risewithefallen
We battled burst about a year ago and lost 2-3. That is the only battle we've had in my entire time with drop 5 which is quite a while now

We won against drift ninja I think. I know we won one but can't remember who they were.
 
Yea no. Should we?
 
Well guys, You'll be seeing more of me on the weekends now. Had a very violent break up today.
 
fastfox400
Well guys, You'll be seeing more of me on the weekends now. Had a very violent break up today.

You hide the body real good?
 
Stay on topic now.. No.. It wasnt me it was her.
 
fastfox400
Well guys, You'll be seeing more of me on the weekends now. Had a very violent break up today.

Im sorry bro. I will be on tonight for tuning ans practice. Gotta get this DTS Tuning Camaro in atleast great 8
 
Im aiming for a podium.
 
fastfox400
Im aiming for a podium.

My goal is great 8 bur dream is podium lol
 
My goal is top 4. But i will get podium.
 
Back