DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,725 views
I doubt I can get in but if I magically don't have homework then maybe do a twin towers setup with black and silver cars. Then take an areal picture.
 
Not enough cars right?
 
Tomorrow is September 11th. And for the 11th anniversary of that terrible day I would like to do something special. But I also wanna hear what you guys would maybe like to do.

Go!

Yes! maybe like a cruise or something? or a community video? Something, I dont know tho.
 
I will be opening a 9/11 memorial drift room tonight.
 
I don't have much HW tonight so I may be on after work tonight! Done a lot of 9/11 writing for my english class tonight. Maybe we should do a 9/11 special paint color as show of appreciation. Like if I make a Police colored car and Rise does a Fire fighter special. You know. Something to make us think about all the men and women who gave their lives to help others.
 
Crisp
I don't have much HW tonight so I may be on after work tonight! Done a lot of 9/11 writing for my english class tonight. Maybe we should do a 9/11 special paint color as show of appreciation. Like if I make a Police colored car and Rise does a Fire fighter special. You know. Something to make us think about all the men and women who gave their lives to help others.

There is a camo car right. The rm Camaro?
 
Crisp
I don't have much HW tonight so I may be on after work tonight! Done a lot of 9/11 writing for my english class tonight. Maybe we should do a 9/11 special paint color as show of appreciation. Like if I make a Police colored car and Rise does a Fire fighter special. You know. Something to make us think about all the men and women who gave their lives to help others.

I'll go fire truck. It's fitting cuz I gotta piss soooooo bad
 
risewithefallen
I'll go fire truck. It's fitting cuz I gotta piss soooooo bad

:lol:
 
I'll be there in my OD green/Desert tan SS to support our troops that lost there live to fight the cause of 9/11.
 
fastfox400
I'll be there in my OD green/Desert tan SS to support our troops that lost there live to fight the cause of 9/11.

We watched a documentary that my social studies teacher put together about what happened at my school on that day. Sad stuff. Perhaps drifting will lighten the mood
 
On my way home now. Anyone going to be on?
 
Sorry I haven't been on. I've been super busy and to tired to play.
 
Its cool! Im on right now. About to open a lobby.

Edit: Room Number:

1472-6118-3744-3751-2558
 
Last edited:
SPANK
Its cool! Im on right now. About to open a lobby.

Edit: Room Number:

1472-6118-3744-3751-2558

I'm probably not gonna make it
 
I made your banner. If someone already didnt?
 
SPANK
I made your banner. If someone already didnt?

Nope nobody did. Thanks a ton though! I tried twice to take another pic that was wider but I was freezing up so bad.
 
Looks good spank.. But Rise is DTS also. Got tomorrow off so I will be doing some time copying down tunes, and updating DTS thread.
 
fastfox400
Looks good spank.. But Rise is DTS also. Got tomorrow off so I will be doing some time copying down tunes, and updating DTS thread.

Dammit!
 
risewithefallen
The banner looks sick though! Thanks spankypoo

No problem now that I gotta redo it lol
 
risewithefallen
Haha just throw in a quick "Drop5/DTS"

I have a problem with not saving it half way through
 
Nobody panic....

Got coilovers ordered price went up a bit but still fair

annnnnd Might be getting a new ps3 soon.
 
silvia_s13_love
Nobody panic....

Got coilovers ordered price went up a bit but still fair

annnnnd Might be getting a new ps3 soon.

So no $750?
 
Sorry I haven't been on much guys. Senior year is liikkkkeee, easy. But, everyone wants me to be involved in everything for homecoming and ish like that. Then on the weekends are parties and my girlfriend so yeeeeah.

I'm pretty popular (not really). I'll keep in touch though and get on if/when I can. :)

Drop5<3333 All Homo Bros
 
Hi killer!

I think I'll be on tonight for some VDC practice!
 
Same here. Just couldn't last night.
 
Back