DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,788 views
Can i join the room i was about to get on my ps3
 
I hate when you pay for your internet and it this work like its suppose to. I missed the awepicness :(
 
we had an excellent battle
 
the battle was great, a long one too.

Tons of OMT's this is what battling should be like all the time :D
 
i know right but im so ashamed of myself
 
Good job guys you did great...i didnt have the best of luck cause i suck and had little practice but we did good. Im proud of all your guys. Zed next time make sure you have team colors.
 
we got alot of good fotage tho cant wait to see it.
 
Me either!
 
im about to go look at my runs just to see how it looked
 
Who won?
 
well i'm more ashamed than you. lols
i could do so much better. T_T
 
lol yea thats ok and d max won but not by much it was SUPER close best battle so far and i think the video is gunna be up within a couple weeks or so
 
hyC
well i'm more ashamed than you. lols
i could do so much better. T_T

Ya you are really good! I don't know what happened.

silvia_s13_love
lol yea thats ok and d max won but not by much it was SUPER close best battle so far and i think the video is gunna be up within a couple weeks or so

It was really close. I really wanna see it all put together
 
rrg I didn't save the replay for me D:
 
Some Drop5 pics-hope you guys like them.
drop5.jpg

Drop5thechase.jpg

We love you Killer
Drop5lol.jpg

This is my fave pic
drop53.jpg

drop52.jpg

edit: Feel free to post these on the Facebook page.
 
Last edited:
I still wantes to jump over you but it wouldn't let me
 
We will later, I want to take a pic from the front where your jumping over me and we have our headlights on. It just might turn out to be Awepicness
 
Im telling you that word is going to grow big someday
 
Yup, watch it become some big internet slang. lol
 
Okay, im working on another battle.
 
Yay, I hope the internet connection is good at the battle...
 
Spank, what would Drop5 be without you ... :)
These pictures are smashing 👍
 
Can i be there this time? :)
 
why don't you use eiger you get more air and a pic of you side ways in air looks pretty gd
 
Might have to next time
 
So now in our lobbies no more cape ring north ? that track 🤬 me off lol
 
Yea no more haha
 
Back