DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,782 views
Twist, where are you? come back to your PS3!!
 
iFluxxxation D1
are you guys recruiting

We can take a look at what you got
 
What about me lol so lobby tonight?
 
Going to try. I'm almost home. So no bad signal tonight
 
lol cant wait to get some tandem in cape ring north....sadface
 
I built a new car so im ready to try it out with you guys well human's a guy spank's a guy s13's a 1/4 guy :)
 
I'm going to beg for the tv
 
Get on your knees kiss some arse and shoes and hope for the best :)
 
My 🤬 days are over S13 if u must know but wait im 12 so nahhh I just saw it on movies and it worked
 
On your knees get it??
74
 
oh god. why didnt i get that joke faster
 
Dude blonde moment lol or your just slow....Are you on your PS3 now S13?
Just saying guys but I DID NOT HAVE VOICE CHANGER ON LAST NIGHT MY VOICE IS NATURALLY LIKE THAT that will be all.
 
Grow up children lol. I'm giving my son a bath and am going to bed for the tv. Might not be able to get on till 8:30....9
 
well from the trajectury of the moon and the sun id probably say yes. but since im on this forum at the moment then no im not but here after you read this obnoctiously long post i will be on my ps3
 
I need to get my sun clock out lol
what time zone 8 30 9 spank?
 
9 is in 15 minutes. I will try my best you guys...btw who is up for the battle tomorrow? or did people forget?
 
I'm in...what time is it?
 
9 is in 15 minutes. I will try my best you guys...btw who is up for the battle tomorrow? or did people forget?

Do you have all spots filled for the battle
 
Idk yet i need 5 members! But they have to be Drop5 members
 
Go to lounge ill be there in 2 minutes

Edit: My Carbonetics sponsored Hard Dog Miata.

HardDogMiata.jpg

harddogspec.jpg

harddogcarbonetics.jpg
 
Last edited:
im in for the battle of course
 
Ok that's three of us.

D-max battle room up

1472-6118-3916-1740-3953
 
Last edited:
So far we are having a ton of OMT's this battle is turning epic! Its awepicness!
 
Back