DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
No just got done doing brakes, and other maintenance work on the bronco. Taking my son to his moms.now.
 
Calling all drop5 members! Lol where the hell is everyone?

I am chillin on a couch because it is 32 degrees outside today it blows.
 
Its cold there huh? Its mid 70's here right now.. Wanna drift?
 
Its like 78 here right now. I wish I had time to play this past weekend.
 
fastfox400
Its cold there huh? Its mid 70's here right now.. Wanna drift?

I may get on in a bit. I gotta grab a shower.
 
fastfox400

I still don't have a wheel. Probably wont get one either. If anything I'll get on to chat and make burbles in a car with an odd firing order.
 
We've gone our own ways...

Told you.
 
Crisp
I still don't have a wheel. Probably wont get one either. If anything I'll get on to chat and make burbles in a car with an odd firing order.

A rotary motor? Sounds like a misfire haha
 
ORPHANTHIRTY7
A rotary motor? Sounds like a misfire haha

Guess again... Boxer motor! Not sure which is more questionable haha
 
Well hit me up then!
 
Stickers and shirts will be made here soon. Which do you all like best?

397248_362771323805844_250507825_n.jpg


579708_362771437139166_1992436280_n.jpg
 
they look better on a translacent background and I prefer the DROPFIVE one. :D
 
I think the facebook link is a jpg. Not png so that's why they have black background.
 
yep, that's right.
 
Corey just got knocked out if top 32 :/
 
Let's be real.. Corey is a cool guy and all, but he's not the greatest ever. He definitely needs more experience and to either get comfortable with his current car or pick something he might be better for which is easier said than done.

He'll get there I guess..
 
First of all it is his first season and like most rookies he is learning. Second he is in one of the most heavy cars in the field. And finally, he has never been on any of the courses this season. So everything was a new learning experience for him. Next year he will do much better!!

Thanks for the input on the stickers.. 👍


New photo edit, what do you think guys?

61469_541188915907332_1214248785_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
SPANK
First of all it is his first season and like most rookies he is learning. Second he is in one of the most heavy cars in the field. And finally, he has never been on any of the courses this season. So everything was a new learning experience for him. Next year he will do much better!!

Thanks for the input on the stickers.. 👍

New photo edit, what do you think guys?

Those clouds are nifty as can be
 
Here is Naruto's FT-86

557832_541389585887265_1031094315_n.jpg
 
The8thWonder
Going to make a drift battle thread from 1v1s to 4v4 look out for it over the week.

This sounds nifty... Anyone on tonight?
 
I just four wheeling.
 
Walking Dead is on. PS3 is just not gonna win on that one.
 
SD won against GRD today in a five verse five
 
Back