DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
Burger31
SD won against GRD today in a five verse five

Random?

Why does this concern us?
 
SPANK
Random?

Why does this concern us?

It's drifting I guess. Right?
 
But nothing to do with Drop5.
 
So as a team in a whole where we going? Lol I don't feel like we have our name out there?
 
We still consider us a team? Do we do battles to get our name out? Work on our skills and be like NEMESIS.?
 
I just wanted to let you know my team won. I see im still hated.:(
 
Burger31
I just wanted to let you know my team won. I see im still hated.:(

No just a pointless post in our team thread.

gentleshinobi
Hello Drop5 just dropping by to say hi :)

Hello whoever you are?
 
gentleshinobi
If you guys are down for a drift session later hit me up :)

Still don't know who you are?
 
Burger31
SD won against GRD today in a five verse five

Lol bet that was easy. Cough cough
 
On a side note we got our place!
 
SPANK
On a side note we got our place!

Congrats! The update is making my disc run way smoother. I have not frozen yet and it's been an hour! I'm on now so someone join me!
 
risewithefallen
Congrats! The update is making my disc run way smoother. I have not frozen yet and it's been an hour! I'm on now so someone join me!

Ill be heading home soon. But you'll be off by the time I get home
 
Ill be heading home soon. But you'll be off by the time I get home

Sadly, this is usually the case. I had some good fun tonight though, I'll surely be back on tomorrow so you should catch me then. Goodnight all!
 
Ill try tonight but it is a my weekend with my son.
 
Reddee
Lol bet that was easy. Cough cough

All they did was whin the whole time and we were not even judging we had four main judges and they were tell us what to do and GRD made us do a whole battle over cause they lost, then when we said whatever we will do it again our guy spun and he hit us and won
 
Please take this to star drift thread.
 
SPANK
Please take this to star drift thread.

Yes please. Not only is it irrelevant to drop5, but I quite frankly don't care... Drift battles of that fashion with whining are old news. I haven't been involved in any battle like that since Suislide, which was years ago when the game first came out. I'm too old to deal with ego-driven e-thugs trying to prove themselves to be "king". I love initial D and all but that attitude is ridiculous, especially on a video game!

Look forward to drifting with you guys tonight! Spank we should talk about you're question of where the team is going because I think a bit of initiative could be taken.
 
Last edited:
risewithefallen
Yes please. Not only is it irrelevant to drop5, but I quite frankly don't care... Drift battles of that fashion with whining are old news. I haven't been involved in any battle like that since Suislide, which was years ago when the game first came out. I'm too old to deal with ego-driven e-thugs trying to prove themselves to be "king". I love initial D and all but that attitude is ridiculous, especially on a video game!

Look forward to drifting with you guys tonight! Spank we should talk about you're question of where the team is going because I think a bit of initiative could be taken.

Hit me up!

Sorry I didn't get on, looong day yesterday.
 
SPANK
Hit me up!

Sorry I didn't get on, looong day yesterday.

Ditto lol. Woke up at 12am and played gt5 and guitar all day. Darn! Need a break haha
 
Just got electric and cable scheduled for the new place!

Everything will be set up for that round of vdc.
 
Is that next weekend?
 
Burger31
Is that next weekend?

Yes. Ill have tracks released normal time. And no it wont be a dlc track.
 
SPANK
Yes. Ill have tracks released normal time. And no it wont be a dlc track.

Thank god. But bad news is my brother is on :( can't get on till he's off
 
I haven't been on gt5 in like a week.
 
Back