DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
Actually going to a drift event. Sorry
 
Rise will you add me or is that still a no?
 
Burger31
Rise will you add me or is that still a no?

Im guessing a no, since hr said he will never again.
 
Fatman I'd chill with you. Your chill man.
 
Thanks crisp add my SD acc
 
Just drifted for the first time in weeks... Like riding a bike haha

I actually like the physics, not bad. But, we should all chill sometime soon.
 
And you are? Lol
 
Awww, I haven't been gone that long. -_-
 
xKiller_Dx
Awww, I haven't been gone that long. -_-

Yeah that was brutal spank!!! Although you have a point. I don't blame killer though. I was offline for nearly 3 weeks because of school and being out of town, and getting back on after all that time was very fun. A break here and there doesn't hurt. I've seen killer online playing NBA 2K13 and stuff. Nothing wrong with playing different games!
 
Half the time I'm not even playing. I usually fall asleep from being exhausted after school and my playstation is just on.
 
I was maker making the point of he barely shows on here either. Lol
 
SPANK
I was maker making the point of he barely shows on here either. Lol

Yeah haha and I'm also exhausted after school but it isn't hard to post here
 
Yeah haha and I'm also exhausted after school but it isn't hard to post here

Agreed. I still like GTP though. Its a good video game forum. Probably one of the best.
 
Yeah it won't be so hard to post here now since I downloaded the app and I get emails every time someone posts.

You guys should let me know when you're on GT5 and I'll join :)
 
xKiller_Dx
Yeah it won't be so hard to post here now since I downloaded the app and I get emails every time someone posts.

You guys should let me know when you're on GT5 and I'll join :)

Ill be on tonight.
 
On my way home now. About an hour
 
Sorry guys, got swamped with homework and the debate. I'll be on DEFINITELY tomorrow :)
 
Some random edits (got bored):

8115101405_a27628b17f.jpg


8115066253_172ab38594.jpg


8115029297_91fef18b30.jpg
 
SPANK
Some random edits (got bored):

Nice! I fell asleep at like 7 yesterday! And woke up with a fever :( no school today but I may hop on later if I can bear it
 
Nice pics Spank 👍

I want some edits of my S2K so I can have a sexy wallpaper haha
 
xKiller_Dx
Nice pics Spank 👍

I want some edits of my S2K so I can have a sexy wallpaper haha

Have any you wanna send over or join my room tonight for a quick photoshoot
 
I'll be home in about 40 mins.
 
SPANK
I'll be home in about 40 mins.

Do I have to drift or can I get pics of my s4?
 
We can do stills.
 
We can do stills.

I wanna get on but still don't feel that well :( I slept all day and I'm still exhausted. I may go to the doctor's soon if my condition doesn't improve. I miss you all

Edit: 999th post... holy crap what to do for 1000.. must be special!
 
You could express you undying love for me.... or something like that :rolleyes:
 
Picture editing! Over 35 pictures!
 
Back