DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
I've gotta car meet this afternoon, but I should be on this evening for a bit of sideways interactions.

fastfox400
I have a few that i think look stellar.. I'll take some pics tomorrow evening an post them up..

Ok cool! Ill try to get on soon just been hectic around here. Bare with me guys. Oh and fast ill get your video back up or do yoi have any idea what we can do new.

Ok cool! Ill try to get on soon just been hectic around here. Bare with me guys. Oh and fast ill get your video back up or do you have any idea what we can do new.

I have a few ideas.. Going to be ordering a PVR this week. Along with a G27 in the next couple weeks..

So, we are all here and have decided to log on... Strange. Very strange. Anywho, welcome back to having a team spankys.

If I may make a color suggestion, what about a dark purple with gold wheels.

Crisp
So, we are all here and have decided to log on... Strange. Very strange. Anywho, welcome back to having a team spankys.

Thanks. And you back as well?

fastfox400
Nope But Could You Raw footage

Oh ok.

Crisp
If I may make a color suggestion, what about a dark purple with gold wheels.

I like but how many purple teams.

Dude for real. I have figured out stupidest combination for a car

2010 Camaro SS chassis + grip multiplier = sports medium tires

Sorry guys have been VERY VERY busy getting my Coupe done and well it is. Im not gunna go into detail here but checkout my build thread in my sig

Back