DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
Its cool man. Had killer join but left because we weren't drifting. If this is what my team has become I don't want it anymore just saying.

Ok, so I was supposed to stay in a room were you and Nar were the only ones grip racing each other around Nur 24h. By the time I got out of the pits you guys were gone so 🤬 that.

You act like I left because all you guys were doing was grip. I didn't mind that, but I'm not gonna tune grip cars because that NOT what I joined this team for and it's not what I do.

So close to being done with this 🤬 yo. 👎

xKiller_Dx
Ok, so I was supposed to stay in a room were you and Nar were the only ones grip racing each other around Nur 24h. By the time I got out of the pits you guys were gone so 🤬 that.

You act like I left because all you guys were doing was grip. I didn't mind that, but I'm not gonna tune grip cars because that NOT what I joined this team for and it's not what I do.

So close to being done with this 🤬 yo. 👎

So you can't get on the mic and chat? Not ten minutes after you left we started drifting.

If you ask me I'm not into this "team" anymore. Dont got time to run it. The people I appoint to run don't even play gt5. And I definitely don't have time to recruit new more active people. We are broken :/

My mic makes me lag out in public rooms, which is why I lagged out the first time I joined.

But, in all honesty I think you have this misconception that we all don't have better things to do than to play a game that's been out for almost 2 years. I get on GT5 to drift. I get on GTP to talk about drifting. I joined Drop5 to drift with other people from GTP.

See the correlation here? If you want to do that, go for it. Hell, you can move the whole thread to a Race subforum if you want. That's not what this team is for or ever has been. I can't recall a single time where numerous people from Drop5 did grip racing competitively.

Oh, and the whole "We are broken" thing. Speak for yourself.

I'm not telling you to grip race just spend time in a drop5 room. And I know I have more stuff to do in a day then you but I play gt5 more then any member besides devin.

You don't know what I do everyday, but if you still have time to play then that's great for you. I put time into things when it's worth it and dedicating my time to this team right now isn't worth the effort considering the fact that there are 3 people that play.

The hell do I look like just sitting in a room watching you and Nar nerd out over integras. I'm good.

Sad to see you left RSM... But good luck bro.

I will delete your RSM account in about a hour just add me on my Lock_2_Lock account when you get online

Lock2Lock
Sad to see you left RSM... But good luck bro.

I will delete your RSM account in about a hour just add me on my Lock_2_Lock account when you get online

Will do!

Registration form added. If interested in joining please fill out the form and send it to me via pm. Then add me on psn (GTP_Drop5) so we can set up a time to join my lounge to see what you got. Remember Im not looking for you to be the best ever, but we do need you to be able to hold a tandem.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

SPANK

silvia_s13_love
I am on my Twist account almost everyday (when the Gf allows me and when im not working on car)

On netflix lol.

Update: Update to news in OP.

dropfive_zpsc551d4b2.png

Untitled-2.png

Welcome to the Team DROP5 thread. In this thread you will discover everything that DROP5 has to offer. We strive on seeing our members give the best of themselves whether is comes to Drifting or Grip racing. Wanting to be apart of a team shouldn't have to mean you are the best of the best, but means you give your all to be the best. If you are interested in becoming something broadly amazing and have fun at it, you are in the right place. Below you will see our rules and regulations to being apart of DROP5 or just being in our lobbies. I want to personally thank you for your interest in DROP5 and I can't wait to hear from you! 👍

Untitled3.png

- Team Reopened!
- Now Recruiting.
- Now on Instagram (Team Drop5)

Untitled6-2.png

If interested in joing Team DROP5 please fill out the Registration Form, and send it to me VIA PM. Once this is complete I will have all your information you need to become a member when the time comes. Thank you for your interest in becoming a DROP5 member. We cannot wait to see what you got and hopefully welcome you to the team! 👍

Please make sure to add me team try out.

Currently Recruiting | Contact GTP_Drop5

PSN ID:
Favorite Car(s):
Favorite Track(s):
Drifting Experience:
Do you have a microphone?:
How often do you drift on GT5?:
What are you looking for in a team?:
Anything else you would like to add?:

3.png

7207775264_cd15542c91_z.jpg

7.png

Drifting:

- Do Not hit other cars. (Its okay if it was an accident, but please apologize)
- Must get along with others. If you disagree with each other please work it out.
- AWD's are welcome but please make sure you can tandem them (or they are not allowed on track)
- Rooms will be open to grip and drift. Tire selection will be open up to Sport Softs.
- Due to not being able to lock room anybody can join. But please if you are having a problem with them send me a PSN PM and I or Stig will take care of it.
- Be clean and curdious. Not doing so will result in boot.
- No going BACKWARDS Doing so will result in boot! No exceptions!
- All Aids off, except ABS
- Grip Reduction set to REAL
- Damage will be on for grip racers.
- Tire & Fuel will be left on. (Making pit stops will be needed)
- Room will be open for 1 1/2-2 Hours. At end of session you must leave, room cannot stay open due to our team name being on it.
- We can do races for each group (Drift/Grip) If asked for. If Drifters ask for race to be able to take pictures, all grip calls will need to stay off track.
- Races will be set to 5 laps a piece

4.png

7037382343_28bb3692a5_z.jpg

8.png

how did you created those links

Back