DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
cofee drift
how did you created those links

Post an image link where the title of the link goes.

fastfox400
D5 reunion party? I see my C63 is still on the front.. It looks so pretty

Im having a room Sunday. Might be a street league room instead of my KDF room on Saturday. I have to get my car ready for the trip next week.

Im having a room Sunday. Might be a street league room instead of my KDF room on Saturday. I have to get my car ready for the trip next week.

Cool! I'll see if the wife will let me get on for a bit.. Typically weekend is family time

streetleaguedrift4713_zps03a871dc.png

I would love to join this team again, but I don't know when my internet provider is coming to install internet :P

e_dub64
Spank's right, but there was timezone issues anyway. But is there gonna be team colors or what?

Yes. Wheels may not be strict on color but car needs to be the team color

I'm up for some fun :P I'm gonna suck since I've never drifted with the t500 but, hey, what else is new :P

e_dub64
My main car is the perfect color combo in my opinion, but can you make a hybrid for me?

Im not sending anymore cars. Im trying to stay off the grid.

SohnVonStig
I'm up for some fun :P I'm gonna suck since I've never drifted with the t500 but, hey, what else is new :P

Stiggy! Dam og members coming back! Street league is today at noon pst.

e_dub64
My main car is the perfect color combo in my opinion, but can you make a hybrid for me?

Since spank didn't listen to Ice Cube when he said "if you scared go to church" haha... I will be happy to make one for you just PM me what you want

Back