DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,748 views
Im pretty sure he can't he is at work?
 
i know im just messing around lol!
 
Arrrggg, Im a pirate!
 
For all who needs to know. I have just updated the VDC OP. Please be sure to read it and understand it okay. If you have any questions please ask in that thread.

Thanks guys!
 
im with zed. add me up on psn zed GTP_pk_090
 
Heres some pics with me (z06) LR-L2L-xDriFtZz (viper srt10) and iidrift (rx7 spirit r) tearing up a section of the high speed ring.


HighSpeedRing_5.jpg


HighSpeedRing_4.jpg


HighSpeedRing_3.jpg


HighSpeedRing_2.jpg


HighSpeedRing_1.jpg


HighSpeedRing.jpg
 
Love the 3rd picture.
 
I would love to get a job right now, but im only 14. Anyways I'm starting my own business today. It's gonna be photography in GT5, I'll take pics of you in game and I will edit the photo for you. Per 5 photos taken and edited is 2 dollars(paypal). Per 5 realistic photos-4 dollars. Contact HumanDefinition on PSN for more info.
 
Look at you!
 
Wanna know what my little 12 year old bro does? Keeps 40 hens and selles the eggs.
 
I need to start up something! Course I've been getting into photography. So I am going to be doing video and photos at this weekends drift event.
 
hes got a brain that kid....one day he shall have more hens.
 
hey guys where do I find out the next room on gt5?
 
I think he is trying to find out when our next open lobby is gonna be open.


Edit: OMG new Behind the smoke :D
 
Sorry, I meant to ask is there a room up on gt5? Are y'all drifting?
 
We usually get on in about 3 or 4 hours from now.
 
Yes, I will not be on tonight due to me going to the batting cages and selling my xbox. So its up to you ladies to do so :)
 
I'm watching Formula D in August so I'll try to get on Behind the smoke!

edit: to spank: Yes Ma'am.
 
I think i just bought tickets to Formula D in Cali for the final round.
 
Why?....don't you live in Arizona?

AWEPIC FAIL???
 
8 hour drive is nothing, and its worth it. Fast cars, the smell of tire smoke and race fuel filling my lungs, beach with tons of So-Cal girls in bikini's. Sounds like the life to me!
 
So I guess I'll host today's lobby. Spank, what should I name it? Drop5 drift lobby?
 
That's fine. Make it fixed host.?
 
You wanna make a detour to come pick me up about 16 hours away, then make a 24 Hour drive back to the Formula D spank, hahahah
 
Back