DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,756 views
Spank, i have been doing lil bit of Dictating. haha Duman, you know what it, but I'm not japan man either lol.
 
Wow im lost, see what happens when you actually pay attention to work!
 
I wish I could be :(
 
When's the next event spank!
 
PhoStar
When's the next event spank!

Still trying right now its just vdc.
 
National Nyan Cat Day YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 
pardon? sorry im abit slow i just this second woke up. this is how serious gt5 is to me.
 
Serious business!
 
Now, get back to drifting on GT5,or I will spank yo midget asses.
 
Spank, i have been doing lil bit of Dictating. haha Duman, you know what it, but I'm not japan man either lol.

I busted you from Youtube. You are from USA Seatlle. You're totally busted by TEAM BURST.
 
I wanna drift.
 
Duman...don't stalk me lol....Subscribe :D
 
I might be able to get on soon.
 
Getting on now. Any open lobbies?
 
I am online now, anyone wanna drift? haha
 
PSN Name: blackzizou
Time Zone: EST (Toronto, Canada)
Mic? Nope
Age: 24
Sex (M/F): male
Drift Vehicles: '06 S2000
Favorite Quote: Just Enjoy This ****
Favorite Track(s): ones with corners and turns
DS3 or Wheel: Controller
 
Ill add you on the list.

Edit:
tougemonster.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey spank can u change my quote to "Oh...yup." ?? LOL
 
Human-D
Hey spank can u change my quote to "Oh...yup." ?? LOL

Lol sure will! Missed us drifting yesterday.
 
When i came on everyone was offline...
 
Awe... you missed us.
 
Oh baby you!!...You got what I need!!(sarcasm intended)
 
Lol weirdddo's. Anyone plan on drifting today?
 
Just got back home sooo "The SuperNooby S2000 GT1 Turbz with the Speed enhancing stickers and Giant Wing" is back ninjas :P
 
Back