DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
hey i was thinking of opening a drift video thread for VDC Practice videos so people can post their latest practice runs on the tracks? what do you think?

silvia_s13_love
hey i was thinking of opening a drift video thread for VDC Practice videos so people can post their latest practice runs on the tracks? what do you think?

If stig agrees I don't see a problem with that.

I think that's a great idea, but maybe we should just have a general VDC thread so we can post up the actual competition vids up in the op. Soooo basically whoever has a capture card should start the thread :) After Spank reviews the replays he can send them to whoever that is and then the Comp videos will be there for all to see :)

Then all practice vids could be thrown into the thread at random :)

edit: of couuuurse, if noone has a capture card then I'd say whoever has the nicest camera :lol: Don't think my droid is up for nomination :P

I ave an HD camera that i recorded some of my vides with. I plan on making a Drop5 youtube account for any videos pretaining to the team.

My new whip 👍

5690308573_2e207d41a1_z.jpg

silvia_s13_love
you can dont doubt yorself for a minute youve got things going good

I really hope so. I don't want to spam around though to keep this thread up.

Not usually one for double posts but thought i would share my MX5 drift pics tonight. This car was never meant to be drifted, but i slapped some CH on and adj the diff a bit, and BAM! :sly: there she goes!!! :lol: Anyways check them out tell me what you think?

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_5.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_3.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

That's a pretty good secod shot of the Miata there. Check out my gallery sometime if you get a chance, I've got a drift set up that I posted just recently that you may fancy. 👍

Adavicro
That's a pretty good secod shot of the Miata there. Check out my gallery sometime if you get a chance, I've got a drift set up that I posted just recently that you may fancy. 👍

Thank you I was going backwards into that corner. Ans the setup is for the miata?

Suppose to be drifting in practice mode!! Drift mode makes it too easy!! Great video though. Ill post mine tonight. 👍

Here are videos of me taking the MX5 out for a little drift session. Mind you , this car was never built to drift. Just threw on some CH tires and got it sideways. Sorry i suck but there they are.

Back