DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,747 views
Angry Birds is awesome. Btw: I went undefeated in 3-4 comps (can't remember), 2 mini comps, and 3 1v1 Battles. I was on a roll yesterday.
 
I would try that but knowing me it would be like kick bam! Hits me in the face I fall backward crack my head open and bleed. I hate hospitals but I might try to do it tomorrrow in class because my teacher's cool and would let me do that. :) Plus I won't be ''Trying it at home" lol.
Long time no see guys!

Home schooled?

Angry Birds is awesome. Btw: I went undefeated in 3-4 comps (can't remember), 2 mini comps, and 3 1v1 Battles. I was on a roll yesterday.

Very nice!
 
No im public. But I mean like people are like don't try this at home so I will do it at school and I won't "Try it at home"
 
No this is my first week of regular school.Not home or summer. It started Monday. My PS3 officialy has DUST on it :scared:
 
Update on the 240! Motor had bad oil leak into exhaust valves. Was going to have to find a new motor or fix the old one before I got it running. But the guy im buying it from is going to fix it and get it running by next week. Once its running the car will be moved to Vivid Racing's garage. Then I should be driving it to work and home soon 👍
 
Nice! Keep us updated with pics and stuff. :)
 
Will do!
 
Oh and make sure you buy the car not the Guy LOL (VDC)
 
Ill try not to, especially since the guy is black and that would make me a slave owner....ouch that was harsh. Im not being racist btw.
 
Killer, I thought you were white...
 
Oh shhh

Room up.

1472-6118-3830-2746-0736
 
Last edited:
bwahhhh hahaha!
Its ok he owns a colour TV!
 
I do. Big flat screen color TV
 
guys I got some news.

The good news: I was at my friends house and before he goes to college he gave me his month old g27!! He could of sold it but I guess he's lazy.

The bad news: This might mean I will quit vdc, there is a small chance I will quit but most likely I will not.

The other news: Lr-l2l-XdriftZz will be my drifting instructor and he swore he would so yea, WOOP WOOP.
 
WHAT THE EFF!!! everyone is getting free wheels :(
 
I need a wheel tutor :(
 
pk_090
I need a wheel tutor :(

I could try and help you.... But i hate teachers so i dont know about being one haha
 
Not fair I'm only stuck with a gt
 
Spank its not a bad wheel. I had one and only got a g37 2 weeks ago.
 
G37? is that like the Daddy of all wheels?
 
Powellx235
Spank its not a bad wheel. I had one and only got a g37 2 weeks ago.

I know but g27 is better lol. Im still learning on the basics of drifting with a wheel.
 
Last edited:
driftZz is a miracle worker in 4 hours he taught me so much.
 
Thats the hardest for me with the GT
 
Back