DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,747 views
i need him to teach me then.
 
I like turtles.



Ill be using the steerin wheels again tonight, or atleast attempting to.
 
Just informing you of my new thread "general drifting chat". Drop by and drop a comment while your at it. :)
 
Hey guys I wont be online sunday which means i wont be able to make round 2 of VDC. sadface. to those drop 5 members that are competing i wish you the best of luck i am going to a wedding in texas and picking up my big sister on the way back so i should be back somtime around tuesday. Ok, just for warned you guys
 
Noooooooooooo, Well atleast you get 1 point for qualifying.
 
and 10 points from me for having and older sister!
 
Say wha?
 
How big is this big sister? An image pops into my mind but i dont want to be stereotypin here..
 
Dont worry I got it!


fat_girl_poster-12965.jpg


Edit: Side note, I edited some pictures last night for my photography bizz, tell me what you guys think?

281754_267136516645908_100000486865561_1076922_2109623_n.jpg

281749_267130456646514_100000486865561_1076914_1637417_n.jpg

205909_267131869979706_100000486865561_1076917_6356084_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well that wasn't the thing I was thinking off....I was imagining something thinner...
I likes em spank!
 
Whatkind of time GMT am i needed tonight guys.. My internets on the blink at the moment and cant sign into psn...
 
Well that wasn't the thing I was thinking off....I was imagining something thinner...
I likes em spank!

Haha wel she is pretty hot non the less! Oww Oww! And thanks! 👍

Whatkind of time GMT am i needed tonight guys.. My internets on the blink at the moment and cant sign into psn...

Well I wont be on tonight but....If i am it will be late and since you are never on late :sly: you might miss it :sly:
 
hey i'm STELEB (PSN : rifleguy20) i'm new to drop5 and i'm looking for a good room online to drift on.
 
New to the Drop5 thread. He is looking for a room and Im looking for a new member. Please take care of this guy members. Show him a good time and please report to me how he does! Thanks 👍

good luck steleb
 
Spank im the judge... Your guys are battling?
 
Oh haha I forgot. Get ahold of Twist for more info. I wont be there. I believe it is 6pm Pacific time. But no word from their thred if its even happening still so please be sure to ask twist aka silvia
 
hey guys Tonight is the big battle between DROP5 and DriftNinjas to all who can come lets show Driftninjas our best
 
twisty im having problems wit my interweb
 
twisty im having problems wit my interweb

uh oh! :nervous: umm if i can find one ill try and find an emergency judge but if not it'll just have to hold off :indiff:
 
Ouch.
 
Good luck guys.
 
Thanks, I cant be there butI am kinda busy tonight and Im still getting ready for the VDC tomorrow. Plus me and Silvia are coming up with something major and will put it into play once we are ready!!!

💡
 
For vdc?
 
Everybody, theres half a chance i'll be judging yoour battle, so if anybody can get on to get me up to date on the track and clipping points etc. could you please do so.
P.S. dont worry i promise i'll be very fair as i dont know many of you. :)
 

No, you will see.

Everybody, theres half a chance i'll be judging yoour battle, so if anybody can get on to get me up to date on the track and clipping points etc. could you please do so.
P.S. dont worry i promise i'll be very fair as i dont know many of you. :)

And the battle is at CDM like for VDC this weekend. All same clipping points in video on VDC OP and clipping points pic and map. Let me know if you need to know more.
 
I need to know more. :P
okay.
Could somebody help me get everything ready around now? I like to be early. and if i start waiting ill probably miss it haha.
 
Im not home and cant but i will call silvia and tell him!
 
that would be great thanks. ill add his new account now.

EDIT!!! silvia cant make it thats why i'm judging.
 
Last edited:
ill get online right now!
 
I thought he was suppose to be able to. I havent heard from anyone on my team let alone anyone from DriftNinja. I think best bet is to postpone it till its a bit more organized.
 
Back