DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,758 views
gawd im still up for this, now your telling me your postponing it? come on let it go ahead. people are waiting to battle.
Im not sure if silvia can make it or not, but he asked me to judge.

edit: hes just on now.
 
Well no one has been on in the thread telling me they are on their way to the battle so I have no idea whats going on with it. Im not even running the thing so I dont know what whats going on with any of it. I just hope everyone is in Drop5 colors! 👍
 
No your judging because i cant make it powell...
 
oh.
where is driftninja? no sign of them and silvia is playing catch.
 
are you serious? you told me 1 pm. ITS 1 PM!!!!!
 
Its 5pm here
 
silvia said 8 pm est which is 1 am gmt. its 1 am gmt. i cant stay up another 2 hours, cause i have work at 8 am, and i wouldnt be able to stay awake.

i'm sorry guys, but this is not my fault.
 
Bad words between people. Oh well just postpone it.
 
the battle can still go ahead!!

im getting lr-l2l-xdriftzz to judge. dont worry he's a good judge and very fain. zed knows him well aswell.

its your choice. he can do it.

edit: got him
 
Last edited:
Dont be, bad planning and drift ninja is mia
 
If drift ninja shows up

edit: F double post :(
 
is this really the time?

it was important for you to see it
 
I dont know the times, i thought it started in a half hour?
 
well i got karyuun (lr-l2l-xdriftzz). hes playing laf but still in the lobby. so your good to go if you get driftninja sorted out.
btw you have two judges actually. iislydwayzii is there aswell to help out. :)
 
Yay one of my favorite guys! haha
 
I believe I was joking and was the one who got him banned. He has a pretty bad mouth. I dont feel confortable with him judging my team due to bad past.
 
well actually the only reason he's there is because him and driftz are talking to eachother on psn cause you cant on LFS.
 
I believe this is the reason why he way banned:

IISLYDWAYZII - 27 June 2011 - This site has rules? Cool story bro, LOLOLOLOL. I don't give a 🤬 about playing nice with others.
 
I know. But if you respect him he's a very nice guy. Just a short fuse. He helps me out with cars, tunes, anything i need, just because i give him respect.
 
ok ok everything is ok i got the times wrong my fault its not going to start till later ill give a heads up an hour ahead of time. yet again my apoligize
 
I give respect when i get respect, he obviously didnt give it. Its up to Silvia but as for me Im not okay with it.
 
I asked driftz to do it and as ive said, hes only there to talk to driftz. He has no say in any of it and if he does anything silvia can just kick him.
 
Can I watch if I get out of work in time. Please!!
 
Hey spank, Sorry for the late notice but i headed out of town thursday morning and will be back on ps3 late sunday night, Jusst thought i would let you know why i wasnt around lately.
 
single post!!!! :D
 
Last edited:
who did?
 
Back