DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,795 views
silvia_s13_love
awwwww i wont kiss you back but ill give something even better........a manly hand shake 👍

fixed :)
 
Haha, this thread is going to get shut down you guys, you need to move this to general drifting chat haha
 
Wow that is hella good dude!

Tehe, still confuses me why the US still hasn't got Fibre Optic lines seeing as it's far more developed than the UK. :P

Powellx235
You keep making me jealous.

I'm sorry dudey, but it's fun to tease :sly: :P
 
spank_ur_mom
Haha, this thread is going to get shut down you guys, you need to move this to general drifting chat haha

I said kisses and this is how you treat me?
New topic soon btw
 
It depends on where you live. I live in Phoenix (population over 5 million) Where silvia lives, no where near that. Mine would be around what yours is If it wasnt wireless, and I didnt have all the computers on streaming baseball games, Plus qwest is dsl (throw the phone line) If I had Cox digital cable I would be running cable internet. Which is 30x faster then DSL
 
I live in a village... population around 64,000? XD Still confuses me :P
 
I meant in the states. And its hard for is to afford it by giving all out money to other countries
 
I live in a village. Population, 1000? P**ses me off cause i have mobile broadband. And bk, mobile broadband here is around 0.7-0.8 mb during the day/evening.
 
I live in a village. Population, 1000? P**ses me off cause i have mobile broadband. And bk, mobile broadband here is around 0.7-0.8 mb during the day/evening.

Yeah I understand Ireland.. even though your literally only a ferry cross from me :P
 
Guys, don't tell my 350z this but I've been cheating on her, I was going to go pick her up but then I saw a supra mk3 turbo. It had gold bbs rs rims and a low wide body kit, I ****** in my pants.
 
Last edited:
I live under a bridge, in a box and I still get faster internet than Twist. LOL
 
Silvia here is the nice sounds of the RB20 just in case you're interested...

 

crap connection
 


4 computers and ps3 ^^... but that's still not good... Ima fix my connection up then do it again :D
 
Re did mine. me on gt5 online, my brother to. my moms, brothers & my laptop on

 
Im going to bed. I'm new, and if there's any Drop5 members that would gladly help me become one just let me know or send me an invite ( Hawaii-Born ) Thanks. Goodnight fellow drifters.
 
Im going to bed. I'm new, and if there's any Drop5 members that would gladly help me become one just let me know or send me an invite ( Hawaii-Born ) Thanks. Goodnight fellow drifters.

What?:confused:
 
i think he wants help joining drop5... Basically just hang around like a bad smell and make cups of tea for everybody and mop up the blood and vomit off the floor.
 
Ok to join, you need to know what the 5 in Drop5 means,

To find out, you need join Drop5.
 
5 members only?
5 legs?
5 eyes?
5 craps a day?
5?
 
Oh wow guys. All you gotta to do is chill with us. Drift, if we like you we will invite you.
 
Good luck.. I've been trying for Awhile and still no invite.. They suck!

Love you!
 
good luck.. I've been trying for awhile and still no invite.. They suck!

Love you!

you'r not smelly enough yet!
 
Back