DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,810 views
Aww :(

Well thats not fair
 
Gotta be super ultra mega smelly!
 
Make yourself smell like fish!
 
edited with a link
 
Haha You know you want some!
 
Hahahahaha

I see your memory isnt that bad spank lol
 
No, not on things that are extremely funny!
 
I'm friends with GTP_Drop5, Kroks4250, and TwistnItSideways so I think I can chill with them.
 
More like a groupie, wouldnt consider a friend quite yet. I just drifted in a open lobby you were in, and you thought i was the "best drifter you've met on GT5 yet"
 
I think it's the other way around, you were in before me. Haha
 
Which is what I said yes? I was in a room you were in. I didnt say I joined a room you were in.
 
I like turtles!

nemo.jpg
 
Im updating the OP to put the members list back on their, this time its going to be short and simple
 
Ok to join, you need to know what the 5 in Drop5 means,

To find out, you need join Drop5.

5 fruit and vegetables a days. The healthiest team around.
 
5 fruit and vegetables a days. The healthiest team around.

Got it, damn I need to make things harder to guess! :drool:
 
Resist resist resist resist, I can't. Oh give me your gentlemans sausage drop5!!

Well okay! Dont need to beg for it!
 
Wow this is starting to get really personal! :sly:
 
lmao....so you going to go stoke your gentlemans cucumber then?
 
*crickets*
 
okay nevermind :lol:

Edit: 3k post! Wow since April, I really need to get a life and get away from you guys!
 
Strange person... I won;t be around tonight.. Way too tired!
 
Good dont want no weirdo's in my lounge!! :)
 
This kid is really creeping me out guys :lol:
 
Back