DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,812 views
Good dont want no weirdo's in my lounge!! :)

Spank.. You know exactly what my words are.. Begin with F and Y !!!!!!

Vulva sniffing weirdo!
 
Freaking Yo-yo's?
 
well this thread has certainly gotten interesting :) anyways im going to see if the motor as is will get fix (hopfully it wont) and if it doesnt ill get the RB20
 
Of course you can fix it, unless there is a hole in the block somewhere. But question is, will it be cheaper t fix it and get ir running or buy the RB20 and get it running right
 
I knew it, i love yo-yo's, I mean who doesnt right? 👍
 
A half hour away from getting out of work and heading home to practice the steering wheel.
 
I've never tried a steering wheel.. Is it anything close to rl?
 
I prefer Flashing Yo-Yo's... I can't sleep it's too warm :(
 
I prefer Flashing Yo-Yo's... I can't sleep it's too warm :(

I remember the huge yo-yo craze when I was little, I had light up ones and everything.
Jealous? Yeah though so
 
Jealous.. Mate, mine had green and blue lights like A boss!!!!
 
Jealous.. Mate, mine had green and blue lights like A boss!!!!
Yeah well I could do the 'walk the dog' trick if I tried a few hundred times and if I was feeling cocky I may had even attempted multiple 'yo's'. My record was about 4 soooo.
 
Awww man like A pro!! What about the whole Triangle foolery like A pro too?
 
Awww man like A pro!! What about the whole Triangle foolery like A pro too?

I tried that tom-foolery but my string kept getting knotted.:guilty:
 
I was scared of yo-yo's :/ I attempted a fancy trick once. It came round and smacked me right in the junk.
 
Back on topic guys! Fried chicken is delicious
 
Zed let me win.
 
Drifting in Manual makes it so much easier lol O. O
 
Drifting in Manual makes it so much easier lol O. O

5204-Sherlock-Holmes-Costume-Set-large.jpg
 
Last edited:
Drifting in Manual makes it so much easier lol O. O

Who are you you're like the most random kid ever.
And YEAAAHHH 2nd place bit*hes.
As you can see my sportsmanship is higher than average
 
Im liking the m5 but lowering it and making it have some camber cant be considered tuning haha.
 
Haha very true!
 
Good driftin with you guys tonite. Sorry I had to dip out quick but hope to do it again soon
 
Little comps like that will happen more often, Good way for all of us to have fun and better our skills. Especially me since my win was fraud!
 
O ya there are very fun! I love competition no matter wut. Sorry for me bein an a.s.s bout gunsblazin..but I couldnt see how u guys missed all 4 tires off hahaha
 
O ya there are very fun! I love competition no matter wut. Sorry for me bein an a.s.s bout gunsblazin..but I couldnt see how u guys missed all 4 tires off hahaha

There was some pretty sketchy judging there. For example, I won 1 run against Spank when I hit no clipping points lol. All in the name of fun though.
 
Back