DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,812 views
I was just watching a video of a a SR20 poewred 240 on the dyno making over 500hp and had stock bottom end. Now that is awepic!

You won't make 500hp on a SR20 without a lot of money and stupid high boost. Just aim for 400 to be sensible.

Edit: wow I sound boring
 
not even 400 turbos aren't cheap if your going to drift just keep it under 300 you don't wanna go overboard just on the engine theres other things you also need to do.
 
You won't make 500hp on a SR20 without a lot of money and stupid high boost. Just aim for 400 to be sensible.

Edit: wow I sound boring

thats because you are... But I love you so its okay! ;)
 
thats because you are... But I love you so its okay! ;)

loveheart.jpg
 
Yes but I will need to be keeping up with v8's in XDC. Stupid LS swap. BOO! 👎
 
Yep
 
Ill have to watch you some time then :P
 
Xdc for the win lol
 
I didnt mean that you should put me in charge, i just want to help him.
 
On my way home to open room
 
Guys, School is starting soon so don't expect me every night :/
 
Human-D
Guys, School is starting soon so don't expect me every night :/

Okay!
 
Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg


I was thinking about new team colors and this one is my favorite.
How's it look?



The body color is lavender from the lexus lfa
The wheels are isatope green from the lotus evora
 
A big shout out to spank, zedfonzie, bks, redsuns-eric, redsuns-bullet, and a few forza fanboys who wanna fight, that are watching formula drift with me!
 
A big shout out to spank, zedfonzie, bks, redsuns-eric, redsuns-bullet, and a few forza fanboys who wanna fight, that are watching formula drift with me!

I knew there was something I was ment to do.
 
Haha. your too late now. top32 is over, not back for an hour

Edit: 2 hours..
 
Last edited:
Go matt powers!
 
**** matt powers and he black and yellow tub of butter, Darren McNamara is way better!
 
MP ftw
 
Probably true
 
Dutch TV, Y U NO broadcast Formula Drift or any drift event?
 
Back