DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,767 views
Hi Spank. Did you mean 7.30 p.m. mst? that would be 4.30a.m in germany and 2.30a.m gmt. is that right?

For the little comp?
 
Yes it was 7:30 MST. Its so fun sucks we cant get more people.
 
Formula D.. No thanks!! Should call it "If you have A V8 you win with no angle D"
 
V8........

I watched road atlanta and an RX7 was faster, better clipping points AND angle yet got 1 of the worst scores :S... The judges are inconsistant! I just can't stick formula d lol
 
Well nothing can be as good as the Europe stuff right?
 
To be honest.. I just have A huge hate for V8's in drifting and thats why i dislike Formula D. No matter what you say I'll still feel the same lol
 
I feel the same, my favorite drifter switched to a LS7 this year! Think of how I feel? But this is america and they all are doing it just to be able to keep up
 
Yeah :( So in theory, yes Europe is better lol
 
I won the comp btw
 
haha just feel the need to squeeze that in? lol
 
I won the comp btw

Nice. I cant believe my second run! ugh angry at myself.:ouch:

haha just feel the need to squeeze that in? lol

He was suppose to tell me! :lol: And D1 is better cause their version of a v8 swap is a 2jz. Which is much better then any v8 anyday!
 
Back from holiday, i wasnt inactive just thought i posted a message about me leaving, sorry for that.Any news about the Europe division?
 
Hah sorry D ;-). Jus jealouzzzz?
 
Back from holiday, i wasnt inactive just thought i posted a message about me leaving, sorry for that.Any news about the Europe division?

You would have to ask PK. Not sure if he is moving forward with it havent heard him talk about it so it may not happen.
 
Maybe i can help PK because i might now some guys that would like to join the Europe division, but i have to go to a party now, so i´l finish the stuff tomorrow.
 
uhmmm I dont know your background enough to put you in charge of something of mine.
 
He's A bit protective. Who knows why! ;) :P

Yeah Spank the 2JZ is so much better! The sound is just <3
 
mmmm sexy, my brother hates me cause i have the idea of a 1J in my 240
 
I feel the same, my favorite drifter switched to a LS7 this year! Think of how I feel? But this is america and they all are doing it just to be able to keep up

I like the fact his car has the same figure of foot torque, to HP. around about 550.
 
Yes I'd like to continue with the euro group, but my net connection is t good enough to host. If I can find somebody willing to act as host for sessions that dont lag then yes euro will go ahead!
 
Get new internet provider? lol

Yeah Spank I might be purchasing A really old beat up Supra 2.5 GT Turbo :P.. the thing hasnt moved in 6 years. should be a cheap buy! Or you can buy it, i'll send the block to you haha

Problem with the body is that its white lol
 
Nah I will end up doing SR for some time but i can probably get the 1j for almost the same price.
 
I Love Turtles!

Gotta love my name is earl!

Why would you go for the SR? The 1Jz is much more appealing in my eyes :P
 
Cause the SR is unbelievably strong motor
 
Spank ,you CANNOT beat the strength and reliability of a toyota engine! 👍👍
 
I was just watching a video of a a SR20 poewred 240 on the dyno making over 500hp and had stock bottom end. Now that is awepic!
 
Back