DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,802 views
When I get home.
 
6:42.268
 
thats a quick time round the ring!

Who's ring? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
And how long is it until that time? Xx
 
Count me in! me and my vette are ready ;^I
 
img.php
 
CapeRingNorth_6.jpg


dont pay attention to the time nor date of yesterdays comp.
 
Last edited:
so what time is the comp thenn????
 
There fixed it.

My lounge at 7 but we will probably start at 7:30 mst/10:30est.

Theme:

- European cars
- 500hp limit (or as close as i can get)

Rules and Regs:

- Comfort Hard tires
- Grip set on real
- No Damage
- No trash talking
- Accept all judge votes. (we are being fair)
- No sore losers!

And last rule

HAVE FUN!👍
 
Wow,nice photo. It really stands out :D.Nice shadow and effects.
 
Thanks.
 
Today I had a internet technician come here to fix our internet that shuts off for 3 hours at a time. He switched the modem, the cable wire that goes to the outlet, the outlet cover, the amp,the starters, the jumpers and the wire that goes to the internet box to our house.

Our old speed

17 ping/ 10 mbs download 0.8 upload

Our new speed

9 ping/ 30 mbs download/ 1.1 upload

When he left the internet shut off and I ran outside right when he was about to leave, he found out every time you turn off the basement light switch the amp would turn off so he put the plug somewhere else.

Not only did we get our internet fixed we got brand new equipment
:)
 
any chance of an earlier start?
 
bed time. 11pm wth? early start tomorrow gotta drive a few hundred miles.:(

good luck if the comp goes ahead
 
He's in bed. He got an early night. :)
 
Spank ill b a half hour late so lemme jump in when I get there plzzzz
 
spank_ur_mom
There fixed it.

My lounge at 7 but we will probably start at 7:30 mst/10:30est.

Theme:

- European cars
- 500hp limit (or as close as i can get)

Rules and Regs:

- Comfort Hard tires
- Grip set on real
- No Damage
- No trash talking
- Accept all judge votes. (we are being fair)
- No sore losers!

And last rule

HAVE FUN!👍

Mini comp in my lounge right now
 
So I can't jump in in a half hour
 
Would like to take part but just when it's over I can get ready for school ^^
 
Haha thats just weird lol
 
It was fun!
 
Is this the same Spank I'm used to? I think not!
 
Dude I think I may have found new colors for Drop5 but i dont remember what colors they were i painted my M5. But I went a few OMT's with an old member (Kasino) and Then When i got up against the86d. I had a horrible first run and was hoping I could get it back on the second but i was more concerned about staying on his door rather then having a clean run. Grrr.
 
sooo you suck?
 
I think 1 or 2am
 
Hi Spank. Did you mean 7.30 p.m. mst? that would be 4.30a.m in germany and 2.30a.m gmt. is that right?
 
Back