DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
I know it's none of my business Fatman, but I used to live in places where all people done was smoke pot, etc. It isn't good for you, I've seen what it does to people. It'll give you long term panic attacks, paranoia and so forth.

There is only one way you can change life and that's by doing it yourself. If your not determined, you won't succeed. I suffered from depression for about 2 years, until I finally got a slap in the face from my ex, who made me see the brighter picture.

Now I don't have a negative outlook on life, I just chill, drift with peeps on GT5 and have a good time. Believe me, I've been right down to the nitty gritty stuff. I've done all the slashing wrists, having thoughts about suicide stuff, etc. I broke up most of my mums relationships because of my negative attitude and it's only when you see a loved one crying is when it really hits home.

Seriously dude, life isn't bad even in our corrupted society. There is always happiness near. 👍

And my happiness is life but when my life is down i brighten it wit pot and enough of my personal life

Chill everyone, i think fatman is aware that weed is bad for him in the long run. Also hes been using the wheel today and hes improving 👍 I also need to say that killers attendance improved, hes been on everyday since the day i wrote that big paragraph. 👍 And fatman please dont kill yourself... Times are hard sometimes but your only young, whole life is in front of you :)

I live my life in a simple way.

"don't let things that happened in the past, effect you in the future"

cheddar_cheese-9385.jpg

Why would you guys carr if i ied you dont even know me

I haven't met you in real life but your my team mate and I talk to you on a regular basis and thats enough for me to care.

Just because we don't know you in the real world, doesn't mean we don't care about you in this world. Your part of a community, and that community cares about you. 👍

Heck, I only started drifting with you earlier before you got off. That's enough reason to care. :)

@Zed: I like cheese :3 You've put me in the mood for cheese toasties now... :dopey:

^LOL

The only real a holes of the gaming world is.

A.Forza players
B.Forza players
C.Forza players
D.People under the age of 14 playing Halo
E.Forza players
F.Forza players

These are majority people, (love you too n4ke) (no homo)

Ew...

You could've been decent and spend that money on a honda civic, I mean sure it would have high mileage but they last forever.

Or get a mx5! :D

Fun time with Ono, Rise, Crisp, and Fatman today :D

Yep very nice session ;) And thanks for featuring me in a video Driftzz :rolleyes: And Steve that Chevy Malibu is ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, it looks like one of those typical american body style cars that only get upgraded
with a bass box and 24" wheels with spinners :lol:

I was behind a max once and the tail light Light was starting to come out due to rusted taillight screws. They go into plastic for christs sake how do that rust main?

Team meeting in 2hours 45 minutes from this post. I will try dupe 2 more paints before team meeting, right now im in the garage with my dad.

I just woke up guys in the nick of tyme. Gonna get a shower real quick and I'll be there.

Crisp have you got some Aztec Green Pearl, I know you needed some.

Last edited:
Back