DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
zedfonsie
Don't waste your money on buying an hd pvr. I got one, If you guys want to make a video just ask. I am willing to show up whenever if you guys can plan the dates.

I am also making a vdc trailer sometime this week, I need some drifters :D

I need a video for the op made of me and rise.

Ask others who registered to to be in trailer. 👍

zedfonsie
I'll get cracking at it tonight. I promise it will be done by friday.

Can we do mine tonight to. Ill try my hardest to get some good moves in on the wheel.

A bit of viewing pleasure for your eyes guys :P ;)

Navith-E46-M3-CCWs-rear-quarter.jpg

7.jpg

e21nic9.jpg

Golf is for old people! Just kidding, there are a lot of people at my school who golf, but golfing cost so much money, a set of clubs, shirt and the amount of cologne golfers need will set you back 1,000 dollars. Then adding 200$ a month for going to a golf course.

zedfonsie
Golf is for old people! Just kidding, there are a lot of people at my school who golf, but golfing cost so much money, a set of clubs, shirt and the amount of cologne golfers need will set you back 1,000 dollars. Then adding 200$ a month for going to a golf course.

Trust me I know. It's more like 2500 for clubs, and anywhere from 40-350 bucks for 18 holes depending on the quality of the course you're playing

Just had great session with spank did some good drifts with wheel then for him to practice tandeming i switched over to controller and got some nice tandems good progression today between me and spank:)

Burger31
Just had great session with spank did some good drifts with wheel then for him to practice tandeming i switched over to controller and got some nice tandems good progression today between me and spank:)

Good session fatman, keep up the practicing!

Back