DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
No I'm in grand stands to the right. I'm sitting next to a beautiful 295/40/18 fallen rt615:)

risewithefallen
Fastest tire ever to drift haha dmacs car is retarded fast. I think it's got like 800hp and weighs like 1250kg and uses some grippy rubber

Fallen rt615 its still got a good run on it. I also got vaughns autograph. Hopefulle more tomorrow

Ill post a pic tonight of it

Lol got shirt and hat signed by him. Also got both free from him lol. I hope he does good, seems to be doing good. I also was watching J. Lowe, pretty good from coming from pro am last year.

Eric1512
Lol got shirt and hat signed by him. Also got both free from him lol. I hope he does good, seems to be doing good. I also was watching J. Lowe, pretty good from coming from pro am last year.

I missed qualifying after Frederic aasbo's first run because my mom had to use the computer to finalize the sale of our old house :(

Ksport 350z broke in practice. Transmission was popping out of 2nd and 3rd. Better luck in Atlanta

risewithefallen
Fastest tire ever to drift haha dmacs car is retarded fast. I think it's got like 800hp and weighs like 1250kg and uses some grippy rubber

Actually it weighs just over 1000kg.

Alright time to get ready and head off to the convention center. I'm pulling for George today in his blue FC, he is another az drifted with ksport.

SPANK
Alright time to get ready and head off to the convention center. I'm pulling for George today in his blue FC, he is another az drifted with ksport.

He has one sexy FC. Did that black FC make it in the top 32 also?

Back