DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,153 comments
The Beast

8656511590_b34849a7c3_c.jpg

8656509184_8c143803b6_c.jpg

TheKitten
Ive always wondered fastfox, How`s a S13 with a LS1 is a Missle?

I think he has an ls6. The engine doesnt make it a missile. Its how you drive it that makes it such. If i got a fc with missing fenders and drifted while hitting walls and other cars but it had s 600Hp ls in it. Does that not make it s missile?

CheladaJr
I should be able too. I don't know for sure, but mostly likely yes. You gonna be on tonight?

I doubt it. Only got one tv as of right now. So i don't think the gf if going to let me.

PSN ID: lukebruzzy
Location/Time Zone: Brisbane, Australia / UTC+10:00
Favorite Car(s): 2002 turbo, any silvia, ae 86
Favorite Track(s): Suzuka, Tsukuba, special stage
Drifting Experience:
Do you have a microphone?: yes, but very rarely use it
How often do you drift on GT5?: Everyday, practically
What are you looking for in a team?: good partnership and team
Anything else you would like to add?: I can photoshop any of your pics if needed?

Ive always wondered fastfox, How`s a S13 with a LS1 is a Missle?
Actually I Have Several. One Has A Ls1, OnE Has The Lm4, And One Has The Ls6. The One I Use The Most Has A Ls1. Its Is A Missile By The Way I DriVe It.

I think he has an ls6. The engine doesnt make it a missile. Its how you drive it that makes it such. If i got a fc with missing fenders and drifted while hitting walls and other cars but it had s 600Hp ls in it. Does that not make it s missile?
Correct!

lukebruzzy
PSN ID: lukebruzzy
Location/Time Zone: Brisbane, Australia / UTC+10:00
Favorite Car(s): 2002 turbo, any silvia, ae 86
Favorite Track(s): Suzuka, Tsukuba, special stage
Drifting Experience:
Do you have a microphone?: yes, but very rarely use it
How often do you drift on GT5?: Everyday, practically
What are you looking for in a team?: good partnership and team
Anything else you would like to add?: I can photoshop any of your pics if needed?

Please send to me in pm. Like op stated.

lspredator
is S13_Lover/TwistInS on the Team?

No.

Just signed up for the missile comp. Drop5 fc about to get down on this. Fast we need a tune session.

Just signed up for the missile comp. Drop5 fc about to get down on this. Fast we need a tune session.

I have really gotten on at all this past week. Trying to convince the wife to let me get on Saturday night and sunday afternoon. Also my laptop has taken a poo so I sent you a pm Steve.

lspredator
Where can i sign up for that comp Spank?

In the drift missile comp thread.

fastfox400
I have really gotten on at all this past week. Trying to convince the wife to let me get on Saturday night and sunday afternoon. Also my laptop has taken a poo so I sent you a pm Steve.

Ignore mine back. But i Cant do hex codes.

Miata is the fastest car i have seen in a comp, DWorks- was chasing a Miata in his GT86. And DW had no chanse to keep up :/

He said he didn't had Grip x , My 86GT Is pretty Quick , & I had no chance to comeback even with less angle , he was just going far,far & far more away.. like you said , grip X but .

DWorks
He said he didn't had Grip x , My 86GT Is pretty Quick , & I had no chance to comeback even with less angle , he was just going far,far & far more away.. like you said , grip X but .

Him fast and other use it. Lol don't have them convince you other wise. I hAve a 600Hp miata with no multiplier and its not that fast

Back